Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a nice picture of Kyubey.

Just a nice picture of Kyubey.

Kyubey was "helping" me take snake pics the other day, and at the end of the photoshoot I snapped a quick pic of him on the couch. When I uploaded the pictures I was DELIGHTED to see such a nice picture of my little guy! I'm gonna have to get a print of this one and frame it!

Edit: I love his little "cowlick" over his shoulders! I've never had another cat who gets themselves quite as....soggy...as kyubey does when he's grooming himself!

Awww, handsome and so grown up!
    I've Been Frosted

He sure is a handsome boy. I'm glad that he sat still long enough for you take a good picture of him to share with us. Does he ever try to play with any of your snakes?

He's VERY interested in the strings that wiggle on their own. (snakes) Close supervision is needed because he will try to play with them!

Hello, handsome beautiful Kyubey! You look very nice in your portrait! I bet you were an adorable photographer's assistant and very helpful to meowmie, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a nice picture of such a handsome boy, Kyubey!

RIP Sally

He's gorgeous, and that's a really good picture. Most of mine have the demon eyes going on LOL

Kyubey certainly is a great ooking Cat , and that red chair shows off his white coat purrfectly!!!
    What a happy contented Cat!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful! What a fine picture!

Thank you!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

aaaaww, Kyubey, how wonderful to see you all grown up and healthy. I remember so well what a tiny little thing you were. Kisses to you!

He looks like royalty on the red couch. Great picture! Definitely worth framing.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Wow - the last pic of Kyubey I remember is him as a bottle kitten! I took the pics in to my mom when she was in hospital over a year ago and she got a great laugh and AWWWW out of them!

Kyubey, you are totally beautiful!

Is he especially attached to you because you were his bottle mom?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Wow - the last pic of Kyubey I remember is him as a bottle kitten! I took the pics in to my mom when she was in hospital over a year ago and she got a great laugh and AWWWW out of them!

Kyubey, you are totally beautiful!

Is he especially attached to you because you were his bottle mom?
    Aww, I'm glad he made your mom smile while she was in the hospital!!

I actually got so wiped out after a few weeks of bottle-feeding that my hubby took over for me, and now my hubby is Kyubey's special person. Don't get my wrong, Kyubey and I are very close, but when hubby leaves the house, Kyubey waits at the door for him. When hubby gets out of bed, Kyubey follows him. If hubby is standing and Kyubey wants his attention, he stands on his hind legs and wraps his front feet around hubby's leg. It's adorable!!

Kyubey's a good looking boy!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

My goodness, Kyubey! All grown up and so very, very, handsome! Head bumpies and kissies from me.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!