Thread: COLUMBIA, SC: CH Kitten Needs Rescue or adopter ASAP!

COLUMBIA, SC: CH Kitten Needs Rescue or adopter ASAP!

[email protected] thebeachcomber (AT) hotmail.com
    COLUMBIA SOUTH CAROLINA!!! CH KITTY 6MTHS OLD! RESCUE OR ADOPTER NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [email protected]

Name:  ch_kitty_Columbia_SC.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  100.6 KB

FROM SHELBY:
    This is really hard for me to do, but I think I need to rehome my ch kitty Jasper. He is 6 months old and is very severe. He cannot do a single thing on his own, and any type of litterbox training has been a complete failure. He really needs to go to a home with a lot of experience dealing with this severity. I just had to move back in with my parents, and he can't get around on the hard wood floor at all, so now he can't even make it to the food or water bowl, and I am working so much he can go all day without being able to even get a drink . Its just not fair for Jasper. My parents believe he is so severe that he has no quality of life and should be put down, but I'm not ready to give up on him yet. If any of you out there have any advise or can possibly point me in the direction of a great home I would be so grateful. We are located in South Carolina. The picture is of him when he was 7 weeks old.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

He's being adopted to someone who has more time and experience for his special needs. Those people on the CH club are really amazing. I'm in touch with Emily Beck to see if I can adopt a couple of the messy ones so she has more room for pulling those on the euthanasia list (which all neuro cats are as soon as they are diagnosed). She pulls practically every day and is extremely dedicated.

Thank you, Lizzie, for the wonderful update!

And yes indeed, God bless the CH Club people and you, Lizzie, and all who are doing so much to help and care for and love these very special little darlings.

Love to you all ,
    Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery