View Poll Results: Who will win the presidential election?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • B. Obama

22 47.83%
  • M. Romney

13 28.26%
  • "None of the Above" would be nice

6 13.04%
  • Too close to call

3 6.52%
  • Doesn't really matter to me, since nothing will change for the better, anytime soon

2 4.35%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who will win the election - POLL

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    I am partial to Chris Matthews foaming at the mouth and spitting on his side of the tube.

Whoever wins? One side will be spitting, cursing and name calling.

The best part is AFTER the election when people are acting out like the losers they are on television.
    Oh I know they all act like idiots. Well most of 'em..even the Democrats. It's always refreshing to see some that don't yell their opinions in the face of their guests, or yell until the segment ends, or get mad and have a temper tantrum on TV.

It just amazes me how one-sided his post was. You can't argue with a democrat...right but I forgot everyone on FOX is so calm.

LOL, that is the best part of the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    There just aren't words for this level of ignorance.......
    Please try. I am interested to understand your thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    Thank you, LH.
    You should try also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    By the by:

I'm not a Democrat,However, I'm not a republican either.

I think that after 20+ years in uniform one could safely say that the next day I "run away in tears to plot your death" would be the first.

Congress keeps ramming weapons systems through that the Pentagon doesn't even necessarily WANT, wasting money that could be spent on what they need.

I could take pages to refute this, but won't.

Just wanted to clarify a couple little niggling issues.
    First, thank you for your service to our country. I mean that sincerely.

However, I do believe the Pentagon requested additional Battleships.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13 View Post
    My Pappy would roll over in his grave, but Obama for sure.

I don't like anything that's ever come out of Romney's mouth.
    Can you be more specific. Platitudes are not conducive to an intelligent exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by redbird View Post
    Hopefully there will be no change in the White House this year.
    Didn't you vote for Hope and Change four years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Doesn't really matter who I vote for, Kansas ALWAYS goes Rebuplican.
    I have little hope for things getting better no matter who is in the Oval office. The dems controlled the comgress for the first half of Obama's term: nothing got done. The Repubs controlled it the second half: nothing got done. Besides no matter who loses: it is all George Bush's fault. It will mess up voting somehow.
    Sorry MOFF, I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    It just amazes me how one-sided his post was. You can't argue with a democrat...right but I forgot everyone on MSNBC is so calm.

LOL, that is the best part of the election.
    HeeHee!

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Have you ever WATCHED fox news? I would assume you have, but you apparently don't pay much attention to the way Bill O'Reilly reacts the minute you go against him, yelling over the person until he wants to "End" the segment. How about the way Christine O'Donnell walked off the Pearce Morgan interview when he asked her a question she didn't like? Everyone has the heir that they are always right on FOX. Same with MSNBC, so stop acting all high and mighty. Radical Republicans are NO better in the way they act than the way Rad. Democrats react when their views are put down.

Gotta love hypocrisy.
    I do not watch Fox news or any other television news cast for that matter. I read several respected publications and discriminate as to which reports I find credible or not. If you find my attempts of posting in an adult manner "all high and mighty" that is regrettable. I know of no other way to communicate my thoughts. Lastly, I for one do not love hypocrisy.

Speaking strictly in terms of statistics, Romney is gaining in popular vote against Obama, but Obama is predicted to take most of the major electoral college states, so he still holds the lead in those terms. The election will probably end up being where Romney wins the popular vote, but Obama wins the electoral college votes, and thus wins the election.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...ectoral-map?hw is my reference for this.

Personally, I don't necessarily like either choice. They both have major flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy_Lee View Post
    First, thank you for your service to our country. I mean that sincerely.

However, I do believe the Pentagon requested additional Battleships.
    The Pentagon hasn't requested battleships in decades, and the ones they did have were forced on them by Congress under Reagan to create the 600 ship Navy.

Next?

Congress's meddling combined with BuShips ineptitude wastes billion annually. Before they spend another dime they should fix the procurement system.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy_Lee View Post
    If you find my attempts of posting in an adult manner "all high and mighty" that is regrettable.
    This is an adult manner?

LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy_Lee
    Having a discussion with a Democrat is like having a discussion with your Ex-wife. If you say anything they disagree with you get cursed, called names (ignorant and bully are popular these days), then they run away in tears to plot your death.
    It just doesn't get much more juvenile than that.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

The Chicago Tribune endorsed Barack Obama. I haven't read the whole endorsement, though. This is only the second time in the Trib's history that they have endorsed the Democratic candidate. The first time was also Obama.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm just wondering to which degree hurricane Sandy will affect the election? I mean, with all this damage at the East Coast, power outage and everything and all these people who lost their homes, it would surprise me if the infrastructure could be restored right on time to carry out the election at all?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    The Chicago Tribune endorsed Barack Obama. I haven't read the whole endorsement, though. This is only the second time in the Trib's history that they have endorsed the Democratic candidate. The first time was also Obama.
    We received the Sunday Des Moines Register & there was a 5 page endorsement on Mitt & his family. There are 3 other major papers in Iowa that are supporting Mitt. We thought that next Sunday there would be an endorsement on Obama & his family too. It has been 40 years since the Register has supported a Republican candidate.

It is going to be a nip & tuck race.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom