View Poll Results: Who will win the presidential election?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • B. Obama

22 47.83%
  • M. Romney

13 28.26%
  • "None of the Above" would be nice

6 13.04%
  • Too close to call

3 6.52%
  • Doesn't really matter to me, since nothing will change for the better, anytime soon

2 4.35%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who will win the election - POLL

Actually, on most ballots there are other matters to vote on, many affecting you locally, as well as Senate and House seats, local officials, etc. So please go vote, and even if you don't make a choice in the matter of the Presidential race, your votes will counts in other important matters.

Plus, personally I find it kinda sad when we have a low voter turnout, as people all over the world have to fight to vote, our ancestors had to fight to vote, our great-grandmothers and grandmothers had to fight to get women the right to vote ... we owe it to them to get our butts to the polls and vote!
    I've Been Frosted

I sent in my absentee ballot a few weeks ago c: This is the first time I voted! I was pretty pumped.
    That said, I voted for Obama and I do really hope he wins. Mittens and I disagree on far too many things and I have far too little respect for him for me to ever want him as president.
    I'm at a college campus that is overwhelmingly in support of Obama (which is to be expected, as I really only know one or two people in my age group who aren't voting for Obama). It's kind of awesome.
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

Just a few observations.

Having a discussion with a Democrat is like having a discussion with your Ex-wife. If you say anything they disagree with you get cursed, called names (ignorant and bully are popular these days), then they run away in tears to plot your death.

If the Pentagon wants Battleships or an Ambassador wants protection, at the very least send them "horses and bayonettes".

The rest of the world wants a weakened U.S. Military too, just like our current president.

A precedent has been set, the POTUS now needs good knees. All that bowing to our enemies and such.

Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy_Lee View Post
    Just a few observations.

Having a discussion with a Democrat is like having a discussion with your Ex-wife. If you say anything they disagree with you get cursed, called names (ignorant and bully are popular these days), then they run away in tears to plot your death.

If the Pentagon wants Battleships or an Ambassador wants protection, at the very least send them "horses and bayonettes".

The rest of the world wants a weakened U.S. Military too, just like our current president.

A precedent has been set, the POTUS now needs good knees. All that bowing to our enemies and such.

Thank You.

There just aren't words for this level of ignorance.......
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    There just aren't words for this level of ignorance.......
    Thank you, LH.

By the by:

I'm not a Democrat,However, I'm not a republican either.

I think that after 20+ years in uniform one could safely say that the next day I "run away in tears to plot your death" would be the first.

Congress keeps ramming weapons systems through that the Pentagon doesn't even necessarily WANT, wasting money that could be spent on what they need.

I could take pages to refute this, but won't.

Just wanted to clarify a couple little niggling issues.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Scary

As an aside

Would Massachusetts keep the Senatorial race propaganda in Massachusetts , please?

I live in NY and both Sen. Brown and Elizabeth Warren are sending mer mail begging for my vote and contributions.

I think there's just so much money pouring in from outside MA that we're so saturated its spilling over!
    I've Been Frosted

Hopefully there will be no change in the White House this year.

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

My Pappy would roll over in his grave, but Obama for sure.

I don't like anything that's ever come out of Romney's mouth.

Doesn't really matter who I vote for, Kansas ALWAYS goes Rebuplican.
    I have little hope for things getting better no matter who is in the Oval office. The dems controlled the comgress for the first half of Obama's term: nothing got done. The Repubs controlled it the second half: nothing got done. Besides no matter who loses: it is all hurricane, Sandy's fault. It will mess up voting somehow.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Besides no matter who loses: it is all hurricane, Sandy's fault. It will mess up voting somehow.
    Can't you just imagine the chaos if Sandy struck next week? Does anyone know if a natural disaster ever disrupted an Election Day? I wonder how that situation would be handled? Of course if I was really all that curious about it, I'm sure Google could give me the answer. .
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy_Lee View Post
    Just a few observations.

Have you ever WATCHED fox news? I would assume you have, but you apparently don't pay much attention to the way Bill O'Reilly reacts the minute you go against him, yelling over the person until he wants to "End" the segment. How about the way Christine O'Donnell walked off the Pearce Morgan interview when he asked her a question she didn't like? Everyone has the heir that they are always right on FOX. Same with MSNBC, so stop acting all high and mighty. Radical Republicans are NO better in the way they act than the way Rad. Democrats react when their views are put down.

Gotta love hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Have you ever WATCHED fox news? I would assume you have, but you apparently don't pay much attention to the way Bill O'Reilly reacts the minute you go against him, yelling over the person until he wants to "End" the segment. How about the way Christine O'Donnell walked off the Pearce Morgan interview when he asked her a question she didn't like? Everyone has the heir that they are always right on FOX. Same with MSNBC, so stop acting all high and mighty. Radical Republicans are NO better in the way they act than the way Rad. Democrats react when their views are put down.

Gotta love hypocrisy.
    I am partial to Chris Matthews foaming at the mouth and spitting on his side of the tube.

Whoever wins? One side will be spitting, cursing and name calling.

The best part is AFTER the election when people are acting out like the losers they are on television.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.