Thread: Precious Priscilla!

Precious Priscilla!

Greetings Priscilla! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    What a beautiful 'tile you are, sweetheart, and just as your human says, quite the natural model! With those stunning good looks, and that sweet, expressive face, it's no wonder you love posing for the camera! And if I were as pretty as you, I'd be spending tons of time preening, looking at myself in the mirror, too! (You never know when your Mom might pull out that camera...gotta be ready for your close-up!)
    How lucky your young person is to have been chosen by you to be her/his forever human, to have a best feathered friend as joyful, and loving and devoted as you. You've only been with your family but a short while, Priscilla, but already you've taken your rightful place in their hearts, forging one very special bond that will only grow stronger and deeper over the coming years!
    Thanks for brightening my cold, dark and gloomy day with your bright spirit and rosy "cheeks", your lovely photos and heartwarming story! Hope you and your family all, enjoy a very special day of celebration!
    Lots of love, skritches and little kisses to you, precious Priscilla!
    P.S...That "snap" of you holding your treasured Golden Nugget is the best!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Priscilla what a darling you are!!!

I found myself smiling back at you when I saw your happy pictures. That is for sure a smile I see and a twinkle in your beautiful eyes!!! What a fairy tale life you have now; out of that pet shop and into a home with people who are so in love with you. No wonder you smile!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Priscilla

What a sweet little bird Priscilla is! I love her fancy feathers, what a delightful, tiny POTD today! Peace and love

You're a beauty Priscilla! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla