Thread: Trygger

Trygger

Hi there, hadsome Trygger! Interesting spelling of your name; original and creative. Although you can be a handful at times, you have a patient and tolerant guardian that is devoted to you! My horse, Tiim, was POTD years ago and he could be trying at times, so I can sympathize with your person. He lived to be in his thirties and I wish you the same longevity. Hope you are a good boy and enjoy your POTD celebration!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

Trygger

Trygger is a very fine lookin' horse and it was great seeing his photographs today. Sounds like a handful too but well worth it, all the best to ya both, peace and love

Terrific Trygger!

Hi Trygger! Congrats to you and your lovely lady, Amy, on nabbing "top pet" honors! What a beautiful, personality packed Appaloosa you are, Trygger, and what a fantastic team you and Amy make! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your video, "Red Neck Riders," meeting all of your horse friends and their riders, too! I was smiling and tapping my feet all the way through! What a great bunch of talented horses, and riders, you all are! I especially loved the section of you and Amy, Rain and Sheyenne, galloping neck 'n neck, full out! I just wonder who was holding the camera! Yes, being the intelligent, sensitive, complex creature that you are, Trygger, you may be a bit of a handful, but SO worth it! And in the end, meeting those challenges, overcoming those quirks, so rewarding for you and Amy, I'm sure! What a lucky lady your Amy is, Trygger, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion, a riding partner in you, and I hope for you two many, many more wonderful years together, in and out of the saddle!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Trygger, celebrating with your proud lady, Amy, and all of your beautiful horse friends, including but not limited to (I'm sure): Misty the Bay, Abby the Paint, Rain the Paint, Bud the Grey Quarter Horse, and Bay Paint, Iroquois! Hope I didn't forget anyone!
    Lots of love and a big "hug" to you, beautiful Trygger! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Trygger what a gorgeous horse you are!!!

I always wanted a horse but was never lucky enough to have one. After seeing your pictures and video, I sure wish I had one just like you. How lucky your loving human is. You make a great team. Please thank her for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!