Thread: I'm a Big Boy, My Eyes are Crazy, I’m Handsome, Adopt Me, Maybe??

I'm a Big Boy, My Eyes are Crazy, I’m Handsome, Adopt Me, Maybe??

Bowie is a BIG kitty, who’s slightly misunderstood. He was minutes away from being put to sleep when we saved him. He has one blue eye and one green eye. He's litter trained and when we first got him here, he was very scared. We believe Bowie was abused so he needs a gentle hand. He does like to give love bites (but not hard) sometimes, but he says that’s all part of his charm. We would keep him, but we feel he would do better with someone with fewer cats. If you're interested in this big, handsome lug, e-mail me at [email protected], and we'll set up a chance for you to meet him. He's neutered, FIV/FELV negative, shots up-to-date and micro chipped!Name:  100_7680.JPG
Views: 689
Size:  854.3 KB

AWWW! What a Great Cat Bowie is , and I wish that Bowie could be a Found Hotel Cat.
    We have never had a White Cat here
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ahhh, he looks like my dearly departed Schuyler, with one blue eye. Surely you are not near NJ so I won't be tempted. I have many cats and am looking to re-home a few myself. Hope Bowie finds a home, as maybe he would be happier as an only cat.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Quote Originally Posted by AvaJoy View Post
    Ahhh, he looks like my dearly departed Schuyler, with one blue eye. Surely you are not near NJ so I won't be tempted. I have many cats and am looking to re-home a few myself. Hope Bowie finds a home, as maybe he would be happier as an only cat.
    We are in PA and it's not that far away

OMG! Bowie looks just like my Kimba, except Kimmers' eyes are both the same golden color. What a handsome boy he is! Except for lots of obvious cat hairs on your clothes, white cats are awesome!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77 View Post
    We are in PA and it's not that far away
    Oh, dear. Was hoping some place far like CA. You should cross post this under Cat Rescue.
    Last edited by AvaJoy; 10-25-2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: font
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Quote Originally Posted by AvaJoy View Post
    Oh, dear. Was hoping some place far like CA. You should cross post this under Cat Rescue.

I did thanks for the advice