Thread: Shwayze!!

Shwayze!!

Oh Shwayze, you are such a cutie. I love your smiley face and found myself smiling right back at you. Happy DOTD!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Shwayze...What a handsome fellow you are. You will be a big boy soon. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Pit Bulls has a bad name because of what some people has made them do. Most are very sweet and loving.
    Have a wonderful life Shwayze.

Linda

Blog Entries

Shwayze

It is pretty hard to recall ever seeing a dog more excellent than Shwayze! What a sweeheart, his lovin' eyes are so filled with life and joy. I'm quite mad about Shwayze, but it seems he has that effect on most folks eh? Well all the very best to Shwayze, the Jack and all his peeps. Peace and love

Super sweet Shwayze!

Hi Shwayze! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Oh, what a cutie, what a beauty; what a hunky handsome gentle giant of a Pittie you are! You turn all of that bad Pittie press on its head, the notion that your noble breed should be banned, with your super sweet, gentle and loving personality! And I must say, those sparkling blue eyes of yours are stunning, but they pale in comparison to your brilliant, zillion mega watt smile! You're one fine ambassador for Pitties near and far, Shwayze, and your person so very lucky to have a beautiful best friend for life (not to mention a lap AND foot warmer), in you!
    You truly are one extra special pup, Shwayze, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors!!!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your no doubt adorable JRT sidekick, Reggie, are both enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day of celebration!
    Lots of love, hugs and a big kiss to you, super Shwayze, and to Reggie too! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by opschick View Post
    Oh Shwayze, you are such a cutie. I love your smiley face and found myself smiling right back at you. Happy DOTD!!!

Me too.

You are so handsome baby boy. Congratuations on being chosen for honor as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I hope you enjoy your special day sweetie. Sending many cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're adorable Shwayze! What a beautiful color you are and such beautiful eyes! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sassy Shwayze!

Oh Shwayze - you are so cute! Enjoy being Dog of the Day today!

Happy !!!

What a happy boy you are...

Much loved !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/