Thread: Scaley photoshoot!

Scaley photoshoot!

I promised someone on another board that I'd snap some pictures of Poppy this weekend. Once Poppy was photographed, I decided to snap some shots of a few otehrs as well.

First up, Mirasol: She's my problem child. If her meals aren't teeny-tiny, and spaced FAR apart, she regurgitates her food. This is a serious problem for a snake, and as a result of it she is VERY small for her age. She's sure lovely though, and friendly! Mirasol's morph is Champagne Snow Stripe.

Next: My two keepers from the babies Pearl had this year. Baby #1 and Princess. I need a name for Baby #1, but nothing has stuck to him yet. He's sure got a lot of attitude! He was the first baby to hatch from my first-ever clutch! <3

His sister Princess is much more laid-back. She wasn't supposed to be a keeper, but she swallowed a bunch of paper towel and nearly died, and in the process of treating her and getting all of the towel to pass, I became attached.

(That bowl is from a long-ago Pet Talk Gift Swap!! Val painted it for Jasper, and it's still his bowl!!)

Here's miss Poppy. She's still topaz-brown, but working on getting her yellow coloration. She's also a very laid-back snake. I can't thank Christen enough for her!

Worm is in shed and isn't looking her best. Still...Worm not looking her best is lovely. I can't wait to see her after her shed! Also, she bit me, LoL. I told me hubby she's a terrifying man-eating noodle!

She's come a long way from being the bittiest baby ever, hasn't she?

Wow, great photos, thanks for sharing them with us! And may I suggest Phillip for Baby #1's name? Or Prince Phillip - I had a very dear friend who was a gentleman named Phil, he had white hair and wore pink shirts often, so baby #1's coloring reminds me of him!
    I've Been Frosted

Cute corns!

Hee hee, I love Prince Phillip for his name. Hmm...Prince Phillip and Princess Peony?

All of your snakes are beautiful. Very nice pics!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    All the snakes look really healthy & love all the variety of colors & pattens they come in. thanks for sharing
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    Hee hee, I love Prince Phillip for his name. Hmm...Prince Phillip and Princess Peony?
    Prince Phillip and Princess Peony = Perfect!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    All the snakes look really healthy & love all the variety of colors & pattens they come in. thanks for sharing
    Yes! I only had pink corn snakes for years, and it was just this year that I decided I wanted some other colors in the group. I got so lucky, both Worm and Poppy were generous gifts from online friends.