Thread: Yummy Bunny Cookie!

Yummy Bunny Cookie!

Hello, Cookie, sweet bunny! I like your lovely colored coat, your cute face and your lop ears! I would love to stroke your coat, because it looks very soft to pet! How wonderful that you and your young guardian are such terrific companions! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, yummy Cookie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Cookie

Clearly Cookie is in very good hands, and lives a very great life! She is so very cute! Loved seein' yer little bunny Cookie as POTD, peace and love

Cutie Cookie the Bun Bun!

Hi Cookie! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet bunny girl!

Oh, could you be any more precious??? You're almost too beautiful, too adorable to be real! How I would love to cuddle that soft, fluffy white coat of yours, and stroke those incredibly long, silky ears! If you were mine, I'd be holding you and covering you with kisses all day long. In fact, I could eat your yummy Cookie self up! Now I'm not sure if pet bunnies are "underrated." But if they are, I'd like to meet the clueless person(s) and introduce them to YOU! As it was for your skin sister, it would most assuredly be a case of love at first sight!

How lucky your young lady is, Cookie, having been chosen by you to be your forever human, to have a beautiful best friend and furry sibling in you! Every young person should know the love and friendship of an animal companion, and in you your person has been blessed with the best! And oh, don't you look precious in that tiara!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned Pet of the Day reign! Wear your crown proudly, and revel in all of that extra pampering and atttention I just know your person is showering upon you today!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Cookie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cookie what a gorgeous bunny you are!!!

You certainly are a princess!!! You even have the tiara to prove it. Your sweet face sure made me smile today. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're such a pretty bunny Cookie! You look so soft. Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Cookie you are so incredibly adorable. I just want to snuggle with you.