Thread: Have you read these???

Have you read these???

Just some of the thanks from people whose cats were honored as Cat of the Day! Let's make them all feel special.

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for all your sweet words .. I read them to Neo (while he's laying right beside me, deeply in his sweetest dreams, laying on his back like he always does).. and I hope he won't get arrogant or anything like that ha ha So again, thanks for making this day so much more special, here are some other pictures of him, I hope we made your day a bit brighter
    Thanks & meow!!
    Hello, I'm Mjau's owner!
    Thank you so much! The reason he looks so healty is probarly because he get's really expensive cat food! up about 400,- Norwegian KR, which is like 80 dollars, I've figgured out.
    So he is really good taken care of.
    Again, thank you for such kind words for him, I'll tell him about it! ^^
    Thank you all so much for the kind words!
    thank you

thank you all for the wonderful comments, I read every single one of to her and she seem very happy

Yes, I saw those, and I agree with you, Sara.. let's make them all feel special!! In fact, I started writing messages to each of the Cats of the Day after you brought that up a few months back.

Thank you!

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I write every day to Our Cats of the Day, its a great thing every morning to see our Newest Cat!!
    Ihave evey Cat of the Day in color in a binder and I love to look them up.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS