Thread: NYCACC, Manhattan branch... MAY BE EUTH TODAY? *KELLY*--9wk old kitten, poss CH

NYCACC, Manhattan branch... MAY BE EUTH TODAY? *KELLY*--9wk old kitten, poss CH

CH KITTY OR POSSIBLE MILD NEURO KITTY IN MANHATTAN SHELTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP! IF YOU CAN, EMAIL NOW! KITTY DIES TODAY!
    Contact! [email protected]

My name is KELLY. My Animal ID # is A0949376.
    I am a female br tiger. The shelter thinks I am about 9 WEEKS old.
    Kelly is in particularly grave danger because she has some mild neurological issues [possible CH]. CH cats are known--across the board--to be exceptionally affectionate & sweet... Won't you--whomever you are--give this precious little girl a chance? She needs at least a foster lined up to be saved. Anybody?

**YOU MUST CALL THE SHELTER NOW TO SAVE *KELLY* [ID A0949376]**
    **DO NOT WAIT because THE SHELTER WILL NOT WAIT EITHER.** Euth's begin at 6am ET. CALL NOW! ***PLEASE ONLY USE THIS METHOD IF YOU CAN PHYSICALLY GET TO THE SHELTER WITHIN 48 HOURS, (OTHERWISE EMAIL OUR RESCUE GROUPS THAT ARE LISTED)*** Contact the NYC ACC at (212) 788-4000 for further automated instructions.

YOU CAN ADOPT *KELLY* [ID A0949376] THROUGH THE PUBLIC ADOPTION SITE, PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK AND SCROLL DOWN TO BOTTOM TO LOG IN TO RESERVE HER. THERE WILL BE A $50 DEPOSIT REQUIRED. THIS OPTION IS AVAILABLE UNTIL 6AM TOMORROW. http://www.nycacc.org/PublicAtRisk.htm
    Name:  Kelly.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  15.6 KB
    This is the list of rescues that can pull from NYC ACC's :
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/pets-...20666967994014

For more information on a particular cat, email [email protected] but ONLY if serious about adopting, and ONLY if you are able to GO TO the shelter in-person. Please do not email for status updates... the only thing you will accomplish is spamming their in boxes and causing REAL adopter emails to go un-noticed. Contact the NYC ACC at (212) 788-4000 for further automated instructions.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I hope someone scoops her up and takes her away from the chaos of that center.

I've stopped looking at these lists from the Manhattan Center because they are so utterly depressing. I live far too far away to help any of them and when the posting goes out there are only a few hours to save them. Last week (it came up on a facebook page for FeLV+ cats so I couldn't avoid it) there were about ten tiny kittens, some only a few weeks old. They were dying in front of the camera, dehydrated and malnourished. I am taking one FeLV+ kitten from a rescue in New York which rescues from this list, but he's just one of so very many.