Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cocoa

Cocoa

Hello Cocoa, it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful girl! I am so glad you were rescued and you have a wonderful home. There is no doubt but that you are cared for and loved. I enjoyed reading about your likes and dislikes and seeing your lovely photos. I see you like to get in paper bags (smile). I hope you and your family have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Cocoa, what a stunningly beautiful Ragdoll kitty you are! We are so glad you and your housemates were rescued from the hoarding place and came to the Cat House on the Kings, to be met at Petco and adopted by your Furrrever Purrrrrsons! And what a wonderful home full of love you share with him/her! You are full of fun and energy, loving all kinds of games and toys and activities, even taking showers, which most kitties don't care to do! And you even have the same bedtime as your Purrrson so you can snooze together the night through!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, lovely Cocoa! We hope you and your Purrrson are having a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    You certainly found a treasure when you adopted Cocoa from the shelter, we as always are puzzled as to how such a Beautiful Cat came to this in her lfe.
    As I have said before so many people having their priorities wrong favoring their stupid electronics over God's Creations.
    Our Pets will repay us in love many times over when we take them into our family.

And Cocoa is no exception she has really made a home with you.
    God Bless for adopting a full grown Cat and not just wanting a Kitten, and Cocoa will reward you many times for her FurrEver Home.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are all sending our Best Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Saved Cat ^^ and Friend Cosmic Cocoa , Our Newest Cat of the Day.^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Cocoa

Aww, I am so elated that you adopted Cocoa, her Royal Highness of incomparable beauty!!!Every little quirk she has is deilightful and I'm sure she charms every single soul she meets! Hope Cocoa and her family have the greatest day today and a long and happy life! Peace and love

Wow, Cocoa! You are absolutely gorgeous! Your dark points and your amazing blue eyes -- just beautiful! How wonderful that your purr-son happened to be at the pet store just on the day that you were there waiting for your forever home! You like to play in the water and you are okay with the vacuum cleaner !!! I would love to hug and snuggle you because you are so fluffy and beautiful! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Cocoa!

P.S., could you please mew to your purr-son to register for PT, I think it would be fun to have you as a "regular"!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to beautiful Cocoa on being today's fluffy and adorable Cat of the Day!
    You are like an extra fluffy version of my Chocolate Point Balinese cat Izzy.
    I hope you got good and spoiled today since it is your special day!
    It would be great if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more beautiful photos of you.
    Sending hugs and kisses to super cutie Cocoa.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Cocoa! What a beauty you are! No wonder you spend so much time in the bathroom/shower....keeping up your fabulous appearance! And such a fun kitty to boot. What a testament you are to the ability of creatures to overcome a rough start and blossom into a fun-loving and affectionate pet.

I, of course, cannot end without commenting on your beautiful blue eyes!

Congrats to Cocoa!! Cat of the Day!!

Stunning Cocoa!

Well hello there, gorgeous Cocoa! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!
    What a classic Ragdoll you are, Cocoa, not only in your breathtaking beauty, but in your penchant for the ever popular paper bag! (OK, not especially breed related, but classic nonetheless!) I can't understand why it's said that kitties despise water! I've had four that couldn't resist a jump in the tub, sharing the shower with me, even hanging their heads under the kitchen faucet for a soaking! Well, I see you're of a like mind in your love for the wet stuff, and like all of my beloved living and Rainbow Bridge kitties, just as sweet and loving as they come!

I'm heartbroken to learn that you had such a horrible start at life, Cocoa. But thankfully you were rescued from your awful situation, and now, finally, you are living the carefree, pampered, love filled life you always deserved! It may not have been your Mom's intention to welcome you home that fateful day, but it's clear it was destined that you would find your way to one another! How lucky your Mom is, having a "first," a beautiful best friend for life, in you, and I wish for you and her, many, many more wonderful years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Cocoa!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cocoa what a lovely girl you are!!!

Seeing your gorgeous pictures today sure made me smile!!! Just what I needed to cheer me up on this gloomy day. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. I hope you are both enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got more than a few gifts on that day at Petco ...

... you got a very special gift - Cocoa! And she got the gift of a purrfect home and purrfect person to love her! Anyone can easily warm up to stunning Cocoa, a delight on a cold chilly Fall day (at least in my corner of the universe!) or for that matter on any day. Yummy!

Cocoa, you're a true glamourpuss with your beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous shiny fur coat. I'm so glad that you were able to be rescued from a hoarding situation and now you can live a happy and healthy life in a wonderful loving and caring forever home. You do have a unique personality but this makes you even more loveable. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Cute Cocoa!

You are such a gorgeous lil' lady, Cocoa! And you have such spirit! You and your pet guardian are lucky to have each other!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Cocoa!

Cocoa

Hello to all from Cocoa! I am her purrrfect human. She is a very special girl. Since Cocoa was chosen as the Cat of the Day today she got pampered even more. Special treats and a few visitors who paid special attention to her. Thank you for all of your comments. I have been reading them to her today and I swear she seems to know she is princess for the day. When I walked into Petco that very day I had no intention of getting a kitty. I went to buy a gift for a friend's cat and I came home with her- a very special gift indeed. She truly has some weird habits but that is what makes all furry friends unique.
    So here's to all of you who looked at Cocoa today and sent her well wishes. Hugs from Cocoa =^_^=

Congrats lovely Cocoa on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Cocoa you are just beautiful! I loved your story and am so happy you found an amazing home. Your person is so lucky to have a fun loving beauty such as yourself. Hoping you share many many happy years together. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!