Thread: Hi Hyla!!!

Hi Hyla!!!

What a cute little guy you are! That's a nice picture with the leaves, very nice for fall. It sounds like you're a happy little guy!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Hyla!

Hi Hyla! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    What a lovely, lovely photo that is of your beautiful self, posing so sweetly in front of those colorful fall leaves! I can't imagine a finer, more fitting Pet of the Day honoree this beautiful Autumn Sunday than you, Hyla!

I was so moved by your human's love filled, very touching tribute to her/his best furry friend. How blessed she/he is to have had a "first" as special as you, Hyla! You and your human share a very special bond of love and trust, forged since your birth, and forever and always you will "own" that most special place in her/his heart. Your legacy is sealed! And while we can all understand your guardian's fear of losing you, I have a feeling you still have a lot more living and loving to do, with so many more happy memories to make with your devoted person!

You're a treasure, Hyla, and your human so very blessed having a sweet and loving, beautiful inside and out, furkid in you!!!
    Thanks to your person for sharing your very special story and heart melting photo with us all, giving us the chance to honor you, and all that you mean to her/him!!! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, beautiful little one. I'm sure your Mom/Dad is going to make it a very special one, for sure!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Hyla!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hyla what an adorable fellow you are!!!

What a treat for me to see your beautiful picture today. You sure gave me a big smile on this gloomy autumn day. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Hyla

Yes, I agree that Hyla is a wonderful and extremely important mouse for sure! I really loved seeing your precious mouse as POTD today. I hope you will stop being afraid of losing Hyla one day, you are giving him all the love and care you have, that is a priceless gift and all he could ever want or need!! Hope you both enjoyed the very best day, peace and lovev

Hyla, you are so precious!!! I hope you have a long, healthy life with your devoted guardian, and a very special POTD celebration in your deserving honour, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs