Thread: Beautiful Bumble!

Beautiful Bumble!

Hi Bumble! Happy Pet of the Day to you sweetheart, from all in this piggie loving home!
    Oh, what an adorable name for one precious piggie, and what a stunning model you are for your amateur photographer guardian, too! No big surprise to hear you nabbed 3rd prize in your pet contest; you're irresistible! But there's no doubt that you're 1st in your person's heart, a blue ribbon winner each and every day! I've been a piggie lover/Mom most of my life, and know so well of the very special joy you wheekers bring to the lives of your people, and how lucky your young person is, having a furkid as beautiful, inside and out, as you, Bumble, your piggie pals Coconut and Miss Smiggle, too! As your human says, he/she couldn't wish for a sweeter, more loving pig, and I hope for you and she/he many, many more happy, love and wheek filled years together!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your piggie pals are all enjoying a very special, fun filled Pet of the Day...You sure deserve it! (My girl Ruby loved OJ too!)
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses back at YOU, beautiful Bumble, and to Coconut and Miss Smiggle, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bumble what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day!!! Thank you for the smiles. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. You do make a lovely model!!! Congratulations on placing 3rd in your pet show. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Bumble

Bumble is so very cute, I wanna Bumble kiss! Such a face, hope wee Bumble gets lotsa lettuce and O.J, peace and love

You're an adorable girl Bumble and I love your name! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla