Thread: Atira!!!

Atira!!!

You're a beauty Atira! It sounds like your sweetness has touched many lives. Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Atria, I could just hug your family for taking you! You are a beautiful girl. I love all your pictures, especially the last one of you sleeping. You so content. Happy well deserving DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

What a combination of breeds! I have seen Shep/Collie mix and even Shep/Pit mix, but never Shep/Border Collie mix and oh - how beautiful! In my mind, that is what the perfect looking dog looks like. She is gorgeous! And what a talent. Atira definitely has a soul and the most precious kind - to help others. She was sent here to give the saddest people a feeling that tomorrow is a better day. Just looking at Atira gives that feeling, but a special hug from her must be euphoric.

Congratulations on DOTD Atira. You are beautiful inside and out!

Atira, it is a real pleasure to meet you. From what I read, I do believe you are indeed a special caring dog. Your human wrote so lovingly about you that at times I had tears in my eyes. Not only are your sweet and caring but you are smart and pretty too. I am sure you brighten the days of everyone you meet or visit. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello sweet girl. I really loved reading about you and felt that I was truly reading about an angel here on Earth. I am beyond grateful for the day your mom found and rescued you...and I hope you have many, many more years together.

Blog Entries

Atira

Happy DOTD Atira! She sounds so wonderful and is clearly very beautiful! I guess she also loves to lift peoples spirits too, since thats what she does all the time. What a very special girl, thanks so much for sharing her, hope she get extra treats and some good frisbee time today! Peace and love

Precious Atira!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Atira!

In your stunning good looks, your athleticim, your need to "work," and your joy for life, I can see, and "feel," the best of both of your beloved breeds! But it's your "exclusively Atira" heart, and your gentle, loving spirit, that make you the EXTRA special girl that you are. I had tears in my eyes, reading your devoted human's heart felt tribute to her/his best friend and soul mate (and yes, you truly were born a wise soul), and we can't thank her/him enough for rescuing you, for saving you, for giving such a deserving doggie a chance at a happy life! And from the moment you "came home," you haven't stopped giving back, Atria, not only to your person, but to all who cross your path, especially those in need of a smile, some furry comfort and unconditional love. No wonder all who have the great pleasure of meeting you, all of your adoring friends and fans in the neighborhood, at the nursing home, all about town, come to love you. You truly are an angel in a furry coat, sweetheart, the best friend a human could ever hope for, and so very deserving of being honored here today.

Many thanks to your person for sharing your heart warming story and beautiful photos with us all, giving us the chance to pay tribute to the very special girl that you are, and all that you mean to her/him...to so many!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, beautiful girl, celebrating to the max with your beloved Jaya and the entire fur family! And here's to many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you all! (And at 8 years young, you're only now just hitting your stride!)
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Atira, Dog of a Lifetime!
    P.S...Your pictures are heart melting...That one of you sleeping proves you truly are an angel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Amazing Atira!

I agree completely with what tats has written -- your "exclusively Atira" heart and your gentle, loving spirit make you an angel in a furry coat And a beautiful angel at that! I would love to give you a great big hug today (((HUG)))! Atira, you are precious! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a good hearted soul. Gentle and compassionate.

Beautiful Girl

I am so sorry I missed you yesterday.

You are the most beautiful and compassionate caring spirit.

Beautiful Girl.... beuatiful heart.

HUGSSS
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/