Thread: Doc

Doc

What a handsome Paint you are, Doc! Your personality seems just as handsome, and sounds like you already have a deep bond with your devoted guardian. Hope you win in barrel racing and have a splendid POTD celebration! My horse, Tim, was previous POTD and he lived to be in his 30's so you have plenty of fun filled years ahead of you, dear Doc!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Love you, Doc!

Hi Doc! Happy Pet of the Day to you!
    Ditto what my friend Avajoy just wrote...You are one handsome, handsome Paint! Your beautiful, "op art" markings have me mesmerized, and oh, what a sweet, sweet face! And what a terrific team you and your person, your riding partner and devoted guardian, make! Yes, you share a very, very special bond of love and trust indeed, you learning from her (or him), and she/he from you! And I have no doubt that you and she are going to be very successful in the ring over the coming years! I'm not that familiar with horse competitions, but barrel racing sure sounds like fun...almost as fun as laying around being lazy, enjoying countless hours of neck skritches, soaking up all that love your human showers upon you! But in or out of the ring, it's clear your person has been blessed with one sweet and loving best friend for life in you, Doc, and I hope for you and her, many, many more wonderful years together, in and out of the show ring!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Doc, and thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming story and beautiful photos with us all! You truly are special, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day reign!
    Lots of love and neck skritches to you, beautiful Doc!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Doc what a stunning fellow you are!!!

If I had ever been lucky enough to have a horse, I would have wanted one just like you!!! Reading about you and seeing your pictures sure made me smile. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us today. I hope you do great at barrel racing.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Doc, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are a handsome horse! I can see why your human likes you so much plus you are smart and cooperative. There is no doubt but that your owner loves you very much and is proud of you. I hope you two have many years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Blog Entries

Doc

Doc is just divine to look at! We couldn't have a finer POTD, peace and love