Thread: Cooper is "top dog!"

Cooper is "top dog!"

Hi Cooper! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, from this Labbie loving home, including my yellow girl, Star!
    Oh, what a hunky handsome, quintessential Lab you are! If you're ever in need of a fun loving older lady, Star says to tell you she's available!

I'm not surprised to hear, that after the passing of your much beloved predecessor Willy, your family chose to welcome another Lab into their lives! It's the hardest thing, losing a much loved member of the family. But what a great job you're doing, Cooper, helping to heal their hearts, filling that empty space in their lives, with your joyful exuberance, your fun loving personality, and your unwavering devotion to your humans! You do Willy, and his legacy proud, sweetheart! And after all, it's hard not to smile with a goofy, fun loving, chicken slaughtering Labbie underfoot! You're everything we Lab lovers cherish in your beloved breed and then some, Cooper, and your family so very blessed to have a loyal and loving best friend for life in you!

What a wonderful Christmas gift your humans were given, that happy day you chose them to be your forever family! You are not only worthy of the title Dog of the Day, you're Dog of the Day each and every day of the year! What a happy life awaits you, Cooper, and I wish for you and your family, many, many more wonderful years together!

Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day on center stage, celebrating to the max with your humans, your doggie pals, all of your adoring friends and fans!
    Lots of love and hugs, woofs and happy Labbie wiggles to you, beautiful Cooper, from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cooper, you sweet handsome boy! I bet you are a sweet dog and smart and loving too. I enjoyed reading about you and the things you like to do. Have you "killed" a chicken today? LOL You really do sound as if you are a wonderful boy and there is no doubt but that your family loves you. I'm sorry Willy dog died but you are certainly loved and treasured. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Yay for adorable Cooper, the Dog of the Day! What a sweet guy you are! I am so glad Star's momma tatsxxx11 has checked in, too! She and Kay have said everything I was thinking and more I would just like to echo what has already been said -- I enjoyed seeing your pictures, reading about you and all of the things you like to do! And how much love and joy you share with your family-- as it should be! So, great big hugs to you on your big day -- happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Cooper!

p.s., could you please bark to your people to register for PT so we can watch you grow up.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Cooper

Aww, Cooper is just the sweetest little puppy, please forward a smooch! I'm sure Willy would approve, it's so nice that he fills your home and hearts with joy! Wishing a long and rich life to Cooper, Divine DOTD and all his lovin' peeps! Peace and love

Cute Cooper!

Wow...you are such a cute and funny pup...smart too!
    You seem to enjoy life very much - bravo! May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Cooper!

What a beautiful bundle of energy and life you are! You have big shoes to fill, but you honor Willy's memory every day. Keep up the good work.

You're a gorgeous boy Cooper!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sorry I missed you yesterday !!

What a beautiful loving Labbie !

Handsome wonderful Boy !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/