Thread: Spiffing Spliff

Spiffing Spliff

Hi Spliff, how wonderful to meet such an adventurous young man this morning. The image of you getting dragged up the tree by a squirrel gave me a good laugh
    Sending lots of kisses to you-you look terribly cute

Spliff

A squirrel was dragging you? Shouldn't that be the other way around? Thank goodness you were okay, maybe you'd better stay inside for a while until you get bigger! You look like all my brown tabby childhood kitties; ah, memories! Enjoy your special COTD status today.

spliff

Please keep this adorable kitten inside. He is too young to be out, there are lots of dangers and inside kittys live longer. squirrels are one thing, but if he meets an oppossum or a raccoon it could be curtains for him. Also there is antifreeze and I could go on and on, you get the idea. Make the inside as fun as the outside and this kitten will have many years of health and happiness.

Yes I would keep Spliff inside as well, as Kittens really do nt know what is safe and where there is danger.
    My Empress Josephine sneaks out once and a while and she was almost attacked by a Dog going on someone elses's property.She stays indoors now where she is safe.

And Spliff is such a very handsome young Cat of the future , and we certainly would like to see him on Cat of the Day when he is a big Great Mega Cat!!!!

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats all are sending a Canadian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Good Friend , and Our Newest Cat of the Future Super Spliff^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Spliff, What a cute kitten you are! I enjoyed reading about you and looking at your great photos. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congrats Spiff on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Spliff

Spliff is so adorable! How do you keep from smooching him all day long? I love his pretty, sparkly eyes and his stripey coat Hope you celebrate the best COTD in Spliffs honor, peace and love I'll bet thet squirrel adventure felt like a rollercoaster ride

Sweet adventurer Spliff! I'm glad the squirrel and you both made it safely down from the tree! You are so adorable and handsome with your perfect tabby markings I am sending you a ton of hugs and kisses today -- Happy Cat of the Day to you, Spliff!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Darling Spliff! Aren't you just an utterly adorable kitten.. You have the sweetest little face! We're so glad that you and Possum have become such good friends after Possum lost his best buddy Doobie. You sound so sweet, such a cuddle bug who also plays chase with your own tail when someone wiggles it for you!

And we are so glad that squirrel didn't succeed in dragging you away! Why don't you stay inside so you will stay safe from squirrels and bigger predators, automobiles, cruel persons.. lots of dangers out there for pussy cats!

Congratulations, Spliff, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Possum and your Purrrrson(s) are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and your very favorite treats.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Spliff!

Hi Spliff! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy! Oh yes, you ARE of the handsomest kitties I've ever laid eyes on, a heart melter and heart stealer of the highest order! A

I'm so, so sorry to hear of the passing of your family's beloved Doobie. What a difficult, heartbreaking time for your people and for Possum and bunny. But if any kitty has the power to help heal a broken heart, put a smile back on a face, or a spring back in a paw, it's you! How lucky your family is, Spliff, the humans and furry ones, having a best friend, a loving companion, in you! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Spliff! It was a pleasure meeting you today, having the chance to honor you and all that mean to your family! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, celebrating in high style with your pal Possum, your bunny bud, and of course your proud humans!: D Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you sweet, adorable Spliff, and to Possum and bunny, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Yes, please keep this terrific tabster inside!!!

Where it's safe and, well I guess warm is not an issue in Florida. There's lots of fun for kitties indoors. Dorry-boy likes to use his innate feline instincts to "kill" his stuffed mousie and present it to me as a "gift." And then he gets to do it all over again. BTW interesting name choices. RB Doobie? Spliff? Hmmm ... all I'm saying is interesting ... and creative .

Spliff what an adorable fun-loving baby you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you today. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. If you must chase squrrels please wait until you are bigger than they are, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13. Spliff! Oh! that baby picture....are you the cutest thing ever or WHAT??? I also think you name is so unique. Now...you like laps...I just happen to have one right here that I think you would enjoy! Please? I want to hear your purr....

My Edwina and Eddie had a squirrel friend in Chicago named Shirley. She would tease them so. Sit right out of reach and chatter at them. I think she knew she could "take them" and wasn't worried!

Congrats you gorgeous, gorgeous boy!!

Spliff!!!

What a gorgeous lil' tiger you are! It was scary reading about how you were dragged up a tree by a squirrel...what if that squirrel had rabies?
    Anyway, my pretty boy...have fun being Cat of the Day!