Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Christmas/Holiday Card Swap

Blog Entries
    Love Barbara's good sense of humor at Lily & the Barn Cats. She mentioned it sounds like a band. Yes, a band of cats purring & meowing.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I don't mind if Andie joins and if anyone else asks, that's fine with me
    Ummm

This is embarrassing. I'm ready to write and mail my cards and I can't find the list. I know I downloaded it because I looked at the list. It's not at any of my email addresses either.

Can someone send me the list, quick?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Whew! Thank you Cassiesmom!

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Ummm

This is embarrassing. I'm ready to write and mail my cards and I can't find the list. I know I downloaded it because I looked at the list. It's not at any of my email addresses either.

Can someone send me the list, quick?
    Will be sent this afternoon or Monday!
    Anne

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Thankyou for all the lovely cards that made Christmas time special. My sister was here yesterday and we had so much fun looking at them again.
    Up to now I have cards from
    KAK -with Snowflake kitties
    Bonnie
    Lut
    Neko1
    Phesina
    Felicia's mom
    Ramanth
    CountryWolf07
    Catty1
    Nomilynn-with 4 flavors of kitty fur
    Richard
    Casper
    Freedom
    Cassiesmom
    Pinot's mom
    Lilith Cherry
    Anna-66
    Thank you all so much for these personal and wonderful cards

Thursday and today I have received cards from Lilith Cherry and Karen & Paul. Thank you for the nice cards.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Oh, good, glad they are arriving some places!
    I've Been Frosted

I just got yours yesterday too, Karen! Thank you.

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sorry I haven't been on PT in a while because I've just been enjoying my time off with all of my furkids. I've received a few more cards from the list. I received one from Lilith Cherry just before Christmas and one from Karen & Paul yesterday. Thanks so much for the beautiful cards.

They're all beautiful...I've done the card collage on my wall, and some cards are hanging on a string that runs some length on the wall. I just plugged in my wee pre-lit tree on Wednesday and it sure looks pretty with all the cards - so Christmassy! Thanks, everyone!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I got a beautiful card from Amy, Corby and their canine clan! Still need to send one though! Also received a beautiful card from Karen and Paul! Thank you!

I also received a card from Cassiesmom on Christmas Eve. Thanks so much for the card Elyse.

An apology. I was waiting to get my place really clean to get some new pictures of the kitties to send along, but it needed a lot of cleaning and I still have more to do.

SO the cards are ready (whew) and I when I went to mail them earlier I discovered the UPS store had closed early today. This is life is a small town that isn't even incorporated. So I will send them Wednesday. Sorry.

I haven't opened any cards because I wanted to wait until I mailed them, but I will open them tonight. And put them up. I used to have a card door where I posted all cards and such.

I am going to create an online letter/album with pictures and brief stories for all to see.

Happy New Year!
    Anne

It's funny, I don't allow myself to wear my Christmas lights necklace (or jingle bells) out and about until I have my cards mailed, but I open cards as soon as they arrive!
    I've Been Frosted

Karen, you can wear your necklace- your cute card arrived yesterday And I loved especially that Miss Hoppy was in it..

I haven't been posting as I have been receiving...I think I omitted a person or two.

I got Barbara's today and Karen's last week. Thank you!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda