Thread: Relampago!!

Relampago!!

Good Morning Ray!! I have to admit I'm not very saavy regarding horse breeds, but I do know I have always admired, respected, been in awe of you magnificent creatures. You are certainly one stunningly handsome, noble, stallion And as strong and powerful a stallion as you are, your sweet disposition, your love for all creatures "great and small," has lead you down a gentler path in life. I don't believe your very proud and adoring guardian could wish for a finer, more devoted and loving equine! It touches me deeply to read that this is a friendship based upon unconditional love; a friendship that will last a lifetime! Congratulations to you beautiful, gentle, Relampago de Lambpaso! You ARE the pride and joy of your gurardian's life and one very deserving Sunday Pet of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a lovely horse you are! So very stunning and regal. You are one lucky horse because your furparent love you big time. Congrats for being Our Pet of the Day gorgeous!

Relampago
    What a handsome fellow you are!!! I don't know much about horses but have always loved them. I would love to meet you. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, Sweetie.

Dear Ray, I do believe you are an AWESOME sight! What a magnificent guy--and I bet you know it!

I think you should ask Mr. Vavra to be your personal press secretary!

Relampago,

What a great name for a magnificent creature !!!
    I'm very happy to have met you today & read your story
    of life with your devoted human friend. Every horse should
    be so lucky. Congratulations on being chosen as our Special
    Sunday PET OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ray, You are such a beautiful stallion! I love horses and I have a horse of my own (Splash is her name) and you look so proud standing there in the grass. I love the sripe along your face. I have always loved bay horses like you.
    Ashlee