View Poll Results: Do You want a long sleeve or short sleeve T-shirt?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Short Sleeve T

18 56.25%
  • Long Sleeve T

14 43.75%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please vote for long or short sleeved T-shirts!

Please vote for long or short sleeved T-shirts!

While we are still waiting for the new logo so we can vote on a T-shirt design we still need to decide if we want to have long or short sleeved T-shirts. Please vote.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Just to let everyone know, the long sleeves cost more, but only by a few dollars. However it might be a good idea to have long sleeve with winter approaching and all. It's chilly out!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

short sleeves please!

I'm for short sleeves, by the time we have decided if short or long , decided the dessing, and if we want it plain or rough and what colour or colours, then printed and sent I'll bet it will be spring if not summer.!

I voted short sleeve. I own 1 long sleeve T-shirt, maybe not.
    Scott is owned by 5 cats: Jackson, Fluffy, Twidgit, Ashton, Lexi;
    and 3 dogs: Eli, Sassee, Ginger

Fuzzy317's Pictures

I voted short sleeve... cause you can always put a long sleeve under it to keep warm
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

both?????? That's probably not a possibility though...but I voted for long sleeve. There's nothing more cozy than a longsleeved T. But short is also fine....because summer is when I usually where t's anyway.

Long would be nice, but I voted short. You can always put a shirt over or under

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I love long sleeved T-shirts!! So, of course, I voted long sleeve. But short sleeve works too

I love long-sleeve shirts too! But what is this for? Are we getting our own Pet Talk t-shirts?

Ya, I think they are trying to find out how many people want them and if they want long or short sleeves. I haven't heard anything about it for a little while, I hope they are still planning to do it....hint, hint

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

The long and short of it all

I voted for long, but don't mind short!

Originally posted by anna_66
    Ya, I think they are trying to find out how many people want them and if they want long or short sleeves. I haven't heard anything about it for a little while, I hope they are still planning to do it....hint, hint

Yes I am! I will undergo the massive undertaking myself if I must.
    I was thinking we can have a contest where people can enter a pet from each category, such as : cats, dog, bird, small and furry etc. Then we vote for which picture we like best and throw them all together and walla!

Actually I am getting pretty anxious as I too have not heard anything from Amy or Vermontcat. I will PM then today and ask what is going on. All I am waiting for is for them to come up with something and Karen to finish he new logo. But sense I will be the one printing the shirts I want to do it soon. Pretty please. I had this idea awhile ago and I really want to make it workthis time, so if Vermont Cat and Amy can let me know if they are still interested or not I would appreciate it.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Hi Luckie, I didn't get a PM from you but I did see this post.
    I was waiting to see what new logo Karen had, I thought she said it would be done last weekend so...
    Karen hint hint ...
    do you have anything new to show us.

Here is a question for you Luckie, do you plan to do just the short sleeve T-shirts since more people wanted those or will you do some of both if it is a close vote?
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Just so you know, I would be willing to pay a couple of extra dollars to get a long-sleeved one if that's what it means.

Originally posted by Vermontcat
    Hi Luckie, I didn't get a PM from you but I did see this post.
    I was waiting to see what new logo Karen had, I thought she said it would be done last weekend so...
    Karen hint hint ...
    do you have anything new to show us.

Here is a question for you Luckie, do you plan to do just the short sleeve T-shirts since more people wanted those or will you do some of both if it is a close vote?
    Well Dan just told me that we Can do both long sleeve and short sleeve as long as we have enough tees to print. It would be better to do an even number or just the short sleeve if we only have a few people getting shirts. The more people we have to buy a shirt the less it will cost us to actually purchase the shirts as the purchase prive has to cover not only the printing and setup but also the ink.

Sorry I have not PMed you yet, tomorrow is my birthday and I am trying to get the house clean!!!!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major