Thread: Rex!!!

Rex!!!

You're an adorable pup Rex! I bet you can run really fast and that you're lots of fun! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rex

Hi Rex...You are a handsome little fellow. I bet you do make a wonderful friend. I would love for you to be mine.
    Congratulations on DOTD

Linda

Hi Rex I would love to be attacked by your kisses! You are a very handsome boy and I wish you a very happy dotd!

Hello, sweet Rex! I'm with opschick -- I'd love to be the recipient of an attack of kissies! Here is one from me to you: Mmwah! Happy Dog of the day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Rex

Rex is a rock star alright, perfect DOTD! Big smooches and belly rubs to Rex please! Peace and love

Adorable Rex!

Hi Rex! Happy Dog of the Day to you, you cutie patootie! What an adorable pup you are, Rex; love that whirlybird ear action!

What a beauty you are indeed, Rex, inside and out! Your person loves you SO very much, and for good reason, Rex! Any young person would feel truly blessed to have a furry soul mate and best friend for life; a loving companion, a confidant and comforter, in you! What a terrific team you and your person make, and I wish for you and your family, many, many years of shared love and friendship! What wonderful memories you'll be making!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses back at ya, beautiful Rex!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh My !!!

Now that is a wonderful combination !

A Blue Heeler and a GSD !

Rex.. you are wonderful. Already you know how to love without hesitation.

Gorgeous Boy.... Happy Days !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/