Thread: Chica!

Chica!

Hi Chica you are a cutie. I love your costume! Happy dotd to you!

Blog Entries

Chica

Aww, Chica she is the cutest little thing ever!!Seein' her sweet pictures brghtened my morning so much! Hafta agree with her on the hat though, no one could rock that freaky hat (no offense mom). Hope the whole family enjoys Chicas special day, peace and love

Hello Chica, What a cute little girl you are! You're so adorable in your Halloween face thingy! I'd like to give you a hug. My LilGirl is friendly and likes all people also. I enjoyed reading about you and I'm sure you have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Cutie Chica!

Hi Chica! Happy Dog of the Day, Happy Halloween to you, sweet little one! Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to write to us, Chica! I so enjoyed reading all about you and your happy, love filled, action packed life! You're such a sweetheart, a friend to ALL, and it's no wonder you win the hearts of all you meet, humans and furry ones alike! And you're right...that outfit is SO not worthy of your exalted diva status! But oh, don't you look adorable! No worries though, I'm sure your Mommy is saving your bling laden (think tiara), frilly, *sparkly* pink princess outfit for parade night! But for now, thanks for posing so patiently in your pumpkin gear, for the BIG smiles!
    What a lucky Mom, having a furkid as precious, as big hearted, as beautiful as you to call her very own! You're one in a million, Chica, and so very worthy of the title, Dog of the Day...EVERY DAY!
    Enjoy a safe and festive Halloween (I just know you're going to win your category at the parade, hehe), and a very happy, fun filled Dog of the Day, celebrating with your proud Mommy, your kitty and doggie pals, all of your adoring friends and fans!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Chica the Diva Fashionista!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chica you have got to be the cutest little pumpkin in the entire pumpkin patch!!!

I don't think you could look cuter if you tried. I do understand wanting holes for your ears though. You certainly made me smile today. Please thank your mom for sharing you with us. I do hope you get an outfit with more bling if that is what you want though.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh Chica, you're just too cute!!! You look just fine in your pumpkin costume, don't worry! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Chica!

OMG - you are too cute, Chica! And funny too - lol!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, you lil' fashionista!

What an adorable little comedian! Chica, you know how to work it!

Happy Face !

Agree about the hat.. but what a beautiful face inside the hat. !

Happy Happy Girl ! Smart too !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/