Thread: Mjau The Meower!!!

Hybrid View

Mjau The Meower!!!

Mjau, you sure are an adorable orange & white kitten. You have a wonderful playful personality too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Adorable orangey Mjau! I like how you wake up your mum for play time -- it sounds like that is a very fun, special start to her day! You have plenty to say, you're interested in water (!!). I love how you do a "sneak attack" on the stairs! And when it is time to rest, you enjoy cuddle time with your people; so precious! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Mjau kitten!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Mjau

Interesting name for a cute kitty. Be safe outside when you visit your "friend". Happy COTD

And here we are again in our international tour of the globe seeking out the very nicest Little Cats of the Future and certainly Mjau the Creamsicle
    Kitten is one of the nicest little jewels of a Kitten who we have had the pleasure of meeting!

And all the way from beautiful scenic Norway certainly one of our Awesome Angels favorite places to visit.
    We love the fact that you have a friend to visit Mjau ,but then again we bet that everyone you meet is instantly your friend!!

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats , especially Our Owesome Orangies are singing a Greig song of joy and a Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^6 and OurNordic Cat of the Day ^^ Mighty Mjau^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Mjau

Mjau is a particularly healthy looking, hansome kitten! I was so impressesd with Mjau's photo and was thrilled to see him as COTD today Peace and love

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Mjau is a particularly healthy looking, hansome kitten! I was so impressesd with Mjau's photo and was thrilled to see him as COTD today Peace and love
    Hello, I'm Mjau's owner!
    Thank you so much! The reason he looks so healty is probarly because he get's really expensive cat food! up about 400,- Norwegian KR, which is like 80 dollars, I've figgured out.
    So he is really good taken care of.
    Again, thank you for such kind words for him, I'll tell him about it! ^^

Mjau is a very adorable kitten. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana