Thread: Felix!!!

Felix!!!

You're adorable Felix! How smart you are, going up the stairs! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Fluffy Felix!

Hi Felix! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!!!
    What an adorable bunnster you are, Felix, simply precious! I'm so happy to hear that you're doing so well after your scary encounter with that hair ball! Happily your family got you to the vet's on time, and I must say, even with your new, "safe abd short" coat, looking oh so fluffy!

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your bunny sister. I'm sure that was difficult for you and your family. But happily you had your remaining bunny siblings, and devoted human, there to comfort you, and you them, with those sweet bunny kisses of yours! What a lucky family, having a bunny furkid, a best friend and companion as beautiful, as smart, as sweet and loving as you! You're a treasure, Felix, a beauty in body and heart, and so very deserving of the title Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Thanks for brightening my dark and gloomy day with your beautiful, *sunshiny* self, sweetheart! I hope you and your devoted human, your bunny buds and guinea pig pal, are all enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses back at you, adorable Felix, and to the entire furry crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Felix what an adorable bunny boy you are!!!

I so enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures. They are so sweet!!! No wonder your human loves you so much!!! Your face is just so gorgeous. What fun it must be to get bunny kisses from you!!! I am so glad you are all well from having that nasty hairball. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix! You are such an adorable, fluffy bunny! I would love to gently pat your pretty coat, because it looks so soft! And I like your cute ears too Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, sweet bunny Felix!

P.S., I like all your pictures but especially the one of you having a snuggle with your person!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Felix, you're such an adorable bunny. I hope that by keeping you trimmed that you won't get any more hairballs. Congrats on being POTD!!!

Blog Entries

Felix

No wonder you love your little Felix so much, he is spectacular! I would love even one measly kiss from Felix! I can tell how close you two are by the lovely photo of yous together, so very sweet! Hope you had the very best day, hurray for Felix!! Peace and love