Thread: Beagle peeing in house..

Beagle peeing in house..

Ok.. apparently, Rosie has started doing it again.. but this time on my parents' bed! TWICE in one week.. I don't know what's the matter.. she's been so good for a long time til' last week.. now what can I do?
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

I forget rachel, how old is Rosie? And is Anna older or younger?

Maybe a vet trip to check for a medical reason, like a UTI ...

Uggh...I hate when that happens! Have you THOROUGHLY cleaned the bedding and everything??? Sometimes they can still smell the urine and think that that is the place to go. Malone tried it on our feather comforter twice (grr!) and after the second time, I sent the comforter through the washer 3 times. He hasn't tried it again, but then again we haven't allowed him opportunity either. I hope you can figure out what's wrong with Rosie!

Rosie is only a year old, Anna is around 5 or 6 years old.. I don't have a clue.. I'm PRETTY SURE she has nothing wrong with her.. maybe she's just slow, I don't know, she hasn't learned how to do the lay down command, the only trick she knows is to sit...
    Actually - she sleeps in my bed or my parents' bed.. whenever she feels like it.. we * ALWAYS* let her out before bedtime, and pretty much like 3-4 times a day.. whenever she wants out, but like, at the unexpected time, she'll just go potty in the house and then we'll find her in a corner shaking, and she KNOWS, I repeat, KNOWS that if she pees, it's a *BAD* thing.. she'll go right in her crate and stay there and feel bad.. I just don't understand her behavior about it! I was so sure she was potty trained long time ago, but this is happening all over again..
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Ack! She's doing it again? Not good! Have you had any problems with her biting your brother any more?

I really think Rosie needs to just be well...banished from the beds and furniture....yeah, it sounds cruel lol, but I think she has some issues.... Ok, so none of you will agree with that, but I'm just used to it, as dogs on beds and furniture has always been a big "no-no" in my house.

Maybe a trip to the vet would be good also, she could have a medical reason. Smokey pees in the house all the time, but he's old, and we just kind of deal with it.

She STILL only knows sit? Did you try to teach her down like I said? She doesn't even know shake?

Rosie, girl, you gotta get on the ball here!

Hey Amy - Alright I was wrong.. Rosie KNOWS how to SIT and GIMME PAW! That's it! She won't learn how to roll over or lay down, she's just demanding/stubborn, I guess! Oh, we try to keep her off the couch/beds.. but she always finds a way..

With her biting problems - She's fine now.. no more biting for now, which is real good.. but we don't *EVEN* trust her around little kids at ALL.. we get pretty nervous, so we put Rosie in the other room, nwo with Anna, we trust her, she loves kids, so, we let her.. the little kids always like to pet her and stuff..

Beagles tend to do that.