Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our sweet, special Chester!

Our sweet, special Chester!

Good morning, dear Chester! I know you ! You are so handsome, shiny and beautiful! I didn't know the story of how you came to be with meowmie. You must have been such a terrified little guy! I can say with absolute certainty that you chose the right tree to hide in that night. Meowmie gently coaxed you out of the tree and into your forever home! I would love to play the plastic lid game with you! I remember meowmie saying that you're good at keeping up your side of a conversation and chatting about all sorts of topics You could tell me all about your brothers and sisters ... it must be lots of fun to be around them every day! Please have meowmie give you tons of hugs, snuggles, petting and lovies for me -- and about elebenty thousand kisses -- and some for all your kitty siblings too, please xoxoxoxoxo !! Happy Cat of the Day to you, charming sweet, precious Chester!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats, Chester

I thought I recognized the name, Chester. He is one of our more famous cats here!

I loved reading your story and also loved looking at all your photos. You make the perfect subject for the photo shoot!

I, too, have a black kitty. There is just something about an all black kitty that makes life better. They are usually mild mannered cats, along with being sweet. Although, that pretty much covers most cats' traits!

Congrats, Chester. Enjoy your day in the limelight. You deserve the honor.

Love from Sas and all her campers here in Vermont.

Dearest Chester, what a beautiful, sleek black kitty you are! We're so glad your Meowmie coaxed you into coming down from that tree and moving in to your wonderful Furrrever home! You have such a delightful purrsonality: a fascinating conversationalist and a considerate host bringing around the cheese dip. And how nice that you have six kitty brothers and sisters!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, Chester! we hope you and your kitty siblings and your human family are all having a delightful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and treats complete with cheese dip.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

iT'S MY FUR NEPHEW CHESTER!!!

Woo hoo!!! Pet Talk's very own Chester is Cat of the Day! (Looks like I'm late to the party!)
    Oh sweetheart, I was so happy to see your beautiful self up on the Cat of the Day page this morning! LOVE those pics of you posing for your Halloween photo shoot, and who better to mark the holiday than a sleek, shiny, beautiful ebony boy such as you! If any kitty deserves to be honored it's YOU, Chester! I know so well the story of your homecoming, but can't hear it often enough! You knew just what you were doing in choosing your furever home that fateful night, for no kitty could be more loved than you! Your Meowmee loves you so much, sweetheart, and Auntie Sandra too! You're not only a beautiful boy, but as sweet and goofy and lovable as can be! (Oh, the stories!) Your Meowmee, all of your furry sibs, are so very lucky to have a best furkid, a best buddy, a pack leader as special as you, Chester!
    Enjoy a very happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart, celebrating with sibbies Angel, Winnie, Grandma, Frankiestein, Chuck and...Chip (who I'm sure will be making it a very fun filled day for all; well, maybe not your Mom!)
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies, headbumpies, purrs and licks to you, beautiful Chester, from Tigg and Auntie Sandra! We love you!!! sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chester! Host with the most! How wonderful to hear your story again. You are such a great ambassador for black kitties everywhere!

From the Big Apple...congrats on our great honor to have you as Cat of the Day!! Chester!!!

My goodness.. I didn't realize at first that it's OUR CHESTER!!!!!

So good to see you being honored today, dear boy! We hope you and your sibbies and your Meowmie are all having a great time celebrating.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Chester, my friend, you have very good company. The cat who owns me is all black except for a tiny "bowtie" under her chin. Samantha, before her, was completely black, infinitely gentle and sweet, and absolutely turned me into a cat person.
    All cats are special, but black cats are the most special of all. I wish that I could invite all of them to live with me.

I certainly agree with you Elyce I have never looked for the owners of My Porch Cats as anyone would let an unspayed female Cat, a Cat with no teeth or claws or a half starved Maine Coon Mix out on their own do not deserve the pleasure of your company.
    Chester is such a Big Special Black Cat , and I can certainly relate as that is how Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster Two came to be Found Hotel Cats.

Chester is such an Ebony Handsome Cat and I know that My Black Cats and My Black Cat Angels would love him, especially as he totes around Mild Cheddar Potato Chips!!

Ebony Beau Tubster Angel ^^ Tubby Two Angel ^^ Ebonite Tubbette Angel ^^ My Tubster Panther and Ebony Beau Tubster are sending the Biggest Black Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newesome Fantastic Big Black Cat and our Newest Friend and Our Newest Back Cat of the Day^^ Charming Chester ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well, Chester, it's about time you had your day in the sun! Happy COTD to you, sweetheart, you are such a gorgeous kitty, and I know you're such a help to your Meowmie taking care of all your fursibs!

Have a great day, Chester, enjoy your very own COTD party! Pinot sends purrs!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi Chester, it's a pleasure to meet you. You sure are a handsome boy--all shiny and sleek. There is no doubt but that you have a wonderful home and are loved. You also sound sweet and gentle and I hope you have many more years with your family, both human and feline. Congrats on being COTD!

My goodness I was certainly surprised to see my Chester getting top honors today. He is napping in my recliner right at this moment but when he wakes up, I'll read him all the wonderful reples to his thread.

We have thunderstorms on the way so he will most likely be in hiding soon.

We both thank everyone for taking time to say hi to him today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Handsom Chester

What a great cat! I agree with you about black cats. I have a 17 1/2 year old. He's the most special cat I've ever owned. Funny how a color can denote the personality of cats -- no matter the breed. I hope you have Chester for many years to come.

Blog Entries

Beautiful Black Boy!

What a wonderful story you have Chester, and what a wonderful family also. God was sending you to the right place. And yes, unless there is a frantic person going door to door looking for a kitten endlessly, he does not need to go back to wherever he came from. My Mr. Jinx was only about 5 weeks old and he was running around in a busy area downtown, across the street from the bank I worked at. That was in the fall of 2000 also. I was out on break and saw him run into a parking lot, but he took off and hid somewhere and I had to go back in to work. Two hours later when I left work, I saw him across the street again as soon as I walked out the door (God's will). He ran down the block and ended up going into an open garage and the rest is history. He is my number one guy for sure, and there is no question that God meant for him to be with me. I have three pure black male cats, all with very distinct personalities. Little baby Shadow came to me thru a friend at the age of three weeks, so I bottle fed him for a few weeks. Salem and Angus just wandered into our yard and never left. We run a cat friendly place here. Many strays and nobody is ever looking for them. Have a super duper great Cat of the Day Chester! God Bless you and your family.

Blog Entries

Chester

I loved seeing Chesters fab. photos today! What a fine black cat, excellent COTD! I've had lotsa black cats through the years and they were all wonderful. One exception was Granny's, he was evil But looking back, I'm sure he had his own good reasons Hope Chester and his huge, grand family enjoy his special day, peace and love

Congrats Chester! It is always nice to have one of our own as Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana