Thread: cody!

cody!

You look like such a sweetie and yet such a little trouble maker! I'm glad you found your forever home with people that love you and look out for you. CONGRATS on being Dog of the Day. I'm sure that you are your family's "Dog of the Decade." Enjoy your every day with them.
    xoxxo
    jebsmom
    my goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks i am

Cody....The first thing I do every morning when I get up is cut my
    lap top on and check DOTD. Your beautiful face just made my day. What a wonderful story. I just love them when they turn out so right.
    Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see a very pretty and loving little lady. Have a long and wonderful life with your loving family.

Linda in SC

You're a pretty little girl Cody! Thank goodness you were found! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Cody!

Happy Dog of the Day to you Cody, you adorable little beast!
    Oh, that beautiful face, those big brown eyes of yours, could melt the coldest of hearts...you're a "magnet" for sure, for anyone with half a heart!
    What a wonderful story your Mommy (or Daddy) has shared with us! It was for sure meant to be, that your family would find their way to you that fateful day, and just in time! After all, you DID choose them to be your family, giving out those "find me" vibes, and well, a girl can't wait forever! How blessed your people are, having a best friend and loving companion; an alarm clock, a finger and ankle nibbler, in you! They are rightfully so very proud of their beautiful girl, and we so very honored to have a Dog of the Day as deserving as you!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, and every minute of your wonderful life!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Cody!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cute Lil' Cody!

Wow...what a lucky lil' guy! I wonder where you came from? Well, what's important is that you are in a loving happy home now! Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Cody!

Cody what an adorable little scamp you are!!!

It must be lots of fun having you as a best friend. Just seeing your sweet pictures made me smile. I bet your family smiles lots of times every day with you around. Please thank them your sharing you with us. I hope you are all having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Cody in Romania, What a pretty girl you are! Your face reminds me of a dachschund but whatever breed you are, you are cute and sweet. No doubt you have a good home and are loved. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Cody, you sure are a cutie pie. I'm so glad that a nice family stopped to take a break that day and you found each other. Now you're in a loving and caring forever home. Congrats on being DOTD!!!

Blog Entries

Cody

Cody is spectacular and cute! Perfect in every way and I was so very happy your little puppy was chosen DOTD! Kind of a mysterious way to find this little pup, for sure So happy for Cody and her whole family, peace and love

Beautiful Happy Girl !

What a beautiful happy girl Cody is !

I too believe they are written into our destiny.

They find us... we are their Mission. They rescue us !

Beautiful Girl... and a scamp !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Hey, Cody, you did well picking just the right family! What a treasure you are for them, it sounds like the perfect match! (And you're beautiful, too!)