Thread: Lucas

Lucas

Hi Lucas....You sure are a handsome fellow. I am so happy you were saved. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I love all your pictures. You look so happy in the bed. Have a wonderful life Lucas.

Linda

Hello, Lucas, sweet spotty guy! You're so handsome and I am very glad you were rescued that day. I smiled when I read that you awaken your people for breakfast on Saturdays! You are too busy being handsome and having fun to sleep late I love the last picture of you in the bed... "Iz sneepin... sort of!" Please have your people give you a big hug for me- I am so glad they shared you with us! Happy Dog of the Day, Lucas!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Such a lucky fella

Dear Lucas,

I loved reading your story. I am so happy your new family picked you to share their home. You seem to be a perfect fit for them.

I enjoyed looking at all your photos but I especially loved the sleepy head in the bed, photo. I bet you love sleeping with your family. Many families do not allow their dogs in the BIG bed. I do and sometimes enjoy the extra heat my dog provides.

Congrats on being the Dog of the Day. You certainly deserve the title. I hope you get lots of extra hugs and treats today, to celebrate your special day!

Love and kisses,
    Sas and all her campers here in Vermont

Beautiful Lucas!

Hi Lucas! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a wonderful way to start the day, seeing your beautiful self up on my Dog of the Day screen, learning all about your heartwarming rescue story, and just how much you mean to your family! What a gorgeous guy you are, Lucas! Love those spots, and those heart melting, big brown eyes! And while your official breed blend remains a mystery (I think I see Dal and Springer in you), as your humans says, you are one stunning "designer breed," a beauty inside AND out! What a wonderful wedding present your parents gave themselves that fateful day they rescued you from that shelter, a gift of unconditional love that just keeps on giving, and giving, and giving! It was for sure, a case of love at first sight for you and your family; as the saying goes, it was meant to be! Now, just wondering about those Saturday breakfasts...pancakes and bacon? Well, seeing as how this IS Saturday (wake up the people!!!), AND your well earned day of honor, I'm hoping for you and your Mom and Dad an extra yummy breakfast, a fun filled day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! Your family is truly blessed, sweetheart, having a beautiful best friend for life in you!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Lucas!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Lucas, You sure are a handsome boy and I can tell that you are loved and have a good home. I hope you and your family have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Lucas I must say you were 'designed' beautifully!!!

Your wonderful pictures sure brightened up my gloomy day. I can tell just by looking at them that you are lots of fun to have around. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Lucas,

What a totally handsome boy you are sweetie. I enjoyed reading your story & seeing your cute
    pictures. (you look soooo sweet with your tongue sticking out) Enjoy your special day as our
    delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Lucas

Lucas is an awsome , adorable sweetheart. I loved the story of how he came to be a key member of the family Lotsa hugs and smooches to Lucas, what a babe!! Peace and love

You're adorable Lucas! I love your spots. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lucas!

I wonder why such a sweet beautiful dog could have been passed over for so long?
    Anyway - thank God that you are now in your forever home, Lucas! You deserve the best!
    Have fun being Dog of the Day!

Lucas

What a face! No wonder you fell in love with this beautiful boy. I can see the love and gratitude in his eyes.

Wonderful !

OOOOHHHHHH you Beautiful Boy !!

We have a Lucas too !

You are wonderful... SO happy you found your Forever Home. You are loved and give so much love back.

Handsome Wonderful Boy Lucas !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Lucas, I'm so glad you made it to the home where you were meant to be. It looks like you are showing your gratitude in the very best ways. You are a beautiful fellow and I hope you have a long and happy life.