Thread: Cinnamon!!!

Cinnamon!!!

Aww Cinnamon, what a pretty piggy you are!!! You have a lot of piggy siblings! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sweet Cinnamon the trailblazer!!

Good morning, Cinnamon! Happy, happy Pet of the Day to you from this piggie loving home!
    What a beautiful, simply precious piggie you are Cinnamon! I can hardly believe you're 6 years young! You look like a kid, and no doubt the secret to your longevity, your youthful good looks, is being the most loved piggie on the planet! How lucky your human is, to have been blessed with a "1st" as special as you, Cinnamon! And what an amazing legacy you're weaving, having made a devoted piggie lover for life out of your guardian, inspiring her to open up her home and heart to so many other deserving piggies, and of course, being the best pack leader to all of your 9 piggie siblings! Grannies rule!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, beautiful girl! Wishing for you and all of your 9 sibings, a very special, fun and love filled day of celebration, and many more wonderful years with your Mommy!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Cinnamon, our very special and most deserving, Pet of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cinnamon what an adorable girl you are!!!

Your sweet picture sure made me smile today. You look like one very happy girl. It must be lots of fun having you as a best freind. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Cinnamon

Aww, Cinnamon is such a pretty name for such a special blondy girl! Excellent POTD! peace and love