Thread: Meet Baby Boo! CUTENESS ALERT! Little Orphan Annie too!

Meet Baby Boo! CUTENESS ALERT! Little Orphan Annie too!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68734_4658688270665_1002858439_n.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	55183

Boo was found on a busy street corner early in the morning on October 12th. She was taken to a local vet. and treated for ear mites and worms. Otherwise she is very healthy. She is approximately 8 weeks old, and weighs 2 pounds, one ounce. She stayed at the Vet's office today while I was at work, and I had them give her first shots to her to get her vaccinations started. I brought her home with me tonight. She got a bath immediately upon coming home, then ate, used the litter box, and settled into some serious exploring and PLAYING! She is getting along well with her four brothers......Shadow, Spook, Kingston and Casper.......and three sisters......Little Orphan Annie, Dottie and Sammie. She looks a LOT like Casper did when I brought him home a year ago.......

Name:	150130_4658687750652_1231409553_n.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	55184

Name:	400933_4658224659075_192193671_n.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	170.9 KB 
ID:	55185

Name:	61186_4658215018834_354098168_n.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	55186

Name:	254578_4658143657050_907419938_n.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	55187
    Last edited by Soapets; 10-12-2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: added another photo
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Boo is ADORABLE!!! What a sweetie pie! Give her hugs and kisses from me.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Awwwwww!!! Definitely adorable. What a cute name too.

Oh my goodness, what a cutie! Hi, Baby Boo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aww, Boo's a sweetie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awwwww! What a sweet, darling little mite!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

She looks so comfortable already. good fit. Cute names. I like the themes.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

A Big MEEEOW from My Empess Josephine the daredevil to Little Baby Boo, and Little Orphan Annie and I pray that you are as happy in your new FurrEve Home as all of we Second Chance Cats are in our Pet Talker abodes.
    You are so Uber Cute Baby Boo
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How SWEET! Welcome, baby Boo! Do I see some flamepoint kind of colouring in your tail?

Welcome to the best home ever, a Pet Talk home! How wonderful that your fursibs accept you already.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

What an adorable baby!!! I am in danger of melting just from seeing all that cuteness in one kitty. Please give her an ear skritch from me.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh My Goodness! Are you cute or what?! Boo, I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful home.

Peach points, orange tail, just like her older brother Casper! They look SO much alike, and I think I brought him home on October 12th LAST year, if I remember correctly.............As far as I know they aren't biologically related, but they sure look a lot alike! So now I have Boo and Casper, both white with peach points, and Spook my little one-eyed black cat, as the three cats who each came to live with me in the month of October when they were babies. Spook is five years old this year. Casper turned one in June, and Boo is just 8 weeks old. Then there is Shadow, Little Orphan Annie, Dottie, S.A.M. ("Sammie") and Kingston.

Little Orphan Annie was the tiny kitten whose plight led me to this site about 7 or 8 years ago now. I attribute her life to the prayers and advice I received from so many people on here. She continues to thrive, and is a beautiful calico girl, gentle, always the first to really welcome her new siblings whenever I happen to bring another one home......... She LOVES to put things in her water bowl....toys, food, socks that Dottie steals and brings to her, underwear, etc., etc., etc......

Shadow is my 21-pound black cat, a really gentle giant. He is such a "lover boy"! He also LOVES to come crashing through my Sunday newspaper when I sit in my recliner and try to read it on Sundays. It never fails.....

Dottie is "Naughty Dottie" and she is VERY possessive of me. When I'm home, she has to be in my lap, or laying beside me on the couch or in bed. She also likes to steal things, like socks, underwear, blankets, towels, washcloths.........

"S.A.M." stands for "Socks And Mittens" because she is a tuxedo kitty with white feet. We couldn't decide whether to call her "Socks" or "Mittens" so we combined it into initials and call her "Sammie". She is very quiet, never says a word.......

Kingston was found under a car where I work after riding in the engine compartment from the Kingston Estates neighborhood where he lived. He's a big, gentle boy who likes to talk a LOT.

Spook.......well, there's only ONE Spook.....what can I say.......he's an ornery little shit and he eats shoe strings (he thinks they're CHEW strings), plastic, anything he isn't supposed to get into......he sucks on my ear lobe at night thus earning the title "mother sucker" from my son. I someone is sitting on the toilet with their pants down to their knees, he'll jump into their pants........he attacks the toilet paper and unrolls it any time he gets a chance. He gets into the trash can, often knocking it over.......He only weighs 8 pounds full-grown but he'll tackle Shadow if he feels like it.......He's constantly trying to get outside, he relaxes like a rag doll when held........he's one of a kind!

Casper has been really good about accepting Boo.....being the youngest until now, he's the only one of my babies who hasn't had to experience having a younger baby brought into the house......but he's been the least "hissy" of any of the rest of them with Boo......

And Boo, well, she's already got the run of the house. I'll try to take more pictures and post more information about her on here and catch up on a lot of other Pet Talk families and babies in the coming days and weeks......I don't get on here as often any more as I once did........but never forget, and especially whenever a new baby comes into my life I HAVE to get back on here and share her with Pet Talk!
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Boo is adorable and it sounds like she'll fit right in with your other cats. I adopted 5 cats this year, 2 buffs, and 3 orangies although one is more red than orange. I'm glad that your females accept newbies because my two don't. I look forward to seeing more and hearing more about baby Boo.

Blog Entries
    Great news for wee Boo! SO very adorable!!