Thread: Zukes Z-Bones: big hit here!

Zukes Z-Bones: big hit here!

I saw these yesterday, checked they were grain free, and bought some. One box, regular size, of "clean apple crisp," and one box, regular size, "clean carrot crunch."

This evening, I opened the apple ones, cut in half and delivered. WOW, all 4 pups ran happily off to their respective corners and had a blast! Kept them busy for 15 minutes.

Here is a link:
    http://www.zukes.com/woof/z-bones.html

Sounds like a great hit, and a good treat for any dogs that have grain allergies, or even suspected grain allergies!
    I've Been Frosted

Wow...thanks for the info! Going to get some for my grand-puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I saw these yesterday, checked they were grain free, and bought some. One box, regular size, of "clean apple crisp," and one box, regular size, "clean carrot crunch."

This evening, I opened the apple ones, cut in half and delivered. WOW, all 4 pups ran happily off to their respective corners and had a blast! Kept them busy for 15 minutes.

Here is a link:
    http://www.zukes.com/woof/z-bones.html
    *hands on hips and tapping my toe* no pictures, though? Ohhhh-kay. Fluffs, I am glad you enjoyed your yummy treat! (Why grain-free, though, Freedom?)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Elyse, all my pets are fed grain free; it is just healthier for them. In the wild, cats never eat grains, so they are not able to process it; it is just a filler. Dogs on rare occasions will eat a minor amount of grains.

Add to that, Willy is highly allergic to grains. If you recall, when he came here, he had yeast skin infection, very serious. Yeast feeds on carbohydrates. Even just ONE townhouse cracker which he found on a walk and munched before I could stop him, triggers eye infections.

I'm glad they were a hit. I was also hoping to see some very happy fluff pictures. I also believe in feeding grain free if possible.