Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: moony, cotd!

moony, cotd!

moony, what lovely names you and your littermate have! and as for that "m" standing for moony ....isnt that great" my cat has a lovely "m" also and it stands for indra...smile...congratulations on being the cat of the day and enjoy!!

Moony- what a cutie pie you are! I love your name, it must mean your parents would move the moon to make you happy. So, you like lots of loves? That is great! I hope you get them by the dozens today! Our very best COTD!!!

Congrats, Moony on being Cat of the Day. You are a very pretty kitty indeed!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Moony the Mysterious

Yes you huband is right , Moony doers have a mysterious look about him. He is a Marvelous looking cat and like Michael the Mild came from a farm. Many best wishes of the day to Mighty , Magnificent , Marvellous Mooney COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good Morning Moony what a beauty you are, I love that photo of you looking so bright. Congratulations dear, sweet, Moony Our Very Best Saturday Cat of the Day
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Moony
    What a handsome boy you are! So wise looking. I can believe you know the secrets of the universe. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweet heart.

Oh, what a magnificent photo of one heavenly feline! Yes, your Daddy is right, Moonlight Kitty! The wisdom of the ages emanates from those luminous, ethereal eyes of jade! Your beauty, your personality, shine with a radiance that is captivating! What a lucky family to be blessed with not just one, but two celestial bodies!! Congratulations to you Moonlight Kitty!! Today you shine as our most special Saturday Cat of the Day! Have a heavenly day celebrating your much deserved honor!!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 11-23-2002 at 01:22 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OH! IT IS OUR MOONY FRIEND!!!!!

WOW and I almost missed it today.....Sweet Moony, your handsome face jumped right out at me!!!! I know Carm and Randy are purrrrfectly proud today!!!! Catgratulations, Mooney - we love you. and send paw applause and special kitty hugs!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and very special purrs to Moony from your Cat Happy Friends...Bari and the Pride

What a gorgeous kitty you are Moony! You look very regal and refined indeed. Congratulations for being Our Cat of the Day! You rock Moony!

Milky Way Mooney, you are a shining star, and I'm sure Sunshine sibling is too! You are truly our Cosmic Cat of the Day, with your wisdom beaming down on all of us! I love your fabulous closeup shot by your wonderful "Catographer," who captured every beautiful marking on your Heavenly Face, right down to the little brown mark above your button nose! I see in the left background of your photo a refridgerater with what appears to be lots of magnets and photos... I'm sure there must be many Mooney and Sunshine shots on that 'fridge!! Have a galaxy full of fun today, Sweetie, you deserve it!!!

Moony IS one of the mysteries of life, so of course he would understand - and blessed be the lives that bask in the glow of Moony's soft and gentle light.

Just don't moon me, Moony!

Moony,

I love your beautiful photo Moonlight Kitty!!! You are just
    about the most Handsome kitty ever. Those gorgeous green
    eyes, WOW. Congratulations Moony on being chosen for
    Special honors today as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Mooney, how could anyone resist that wonderful face you have. You do look very wise, but I am sure that you are not telling all the secrets of the universe. Glad that you are our COTD.

Moony and Sunny, what a great pair of names You are indeed a wise-looking cat and sound like you provide a great deal of joy to your family. Enjoy your COTD
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Moony wishes to thank all of you who were so kind to send your congratulations to him on his COTD! We were so happy and learned the news when the Cat Happy Pride called us and told us!

We invite all of our cat friends to come play with us in our group, Mommy posts LOTS of pictures of us cats almost every day!
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/

I did get a special new catnip toy that mommy made for me as a special treat for being COTD!

Carm and her 8GR8CATS!
    Puffy, Sunny, Moony-COTD-11/23/02, Furby-COTD 9/19/02,
    Candy-COTD 3/7/02, Tommy, Pride & Joy!
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/