Thread: Samantha

Samantha

Samantha what a doll you are!!!

The camera loves you, baby!!! Who could not see your wonderful pictures and not smile? NOT ME!!! I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face!!! It must be so much fun having you around!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us today, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samanthat, I am so glad to meet youl. WOW! You are incredible! Not only are you absolutely beautiful but you are smart with your speaking TWO languages. Gosh, Some people have trouble with ONE. I have always thought it was amazing that a bird could talk and I am really impressed with you. From the writeup it is obvious that you are cared for and loved. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

Samantha the Diva!

Hi Samantha! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful girl!
    What a stunning creature you are; your colors are breathtaking (love your yellow crown, that touch of orange on your wings), and your face is SO expressive! No wonder you love to pose for camera, for the camera sure does love you, Sam! Thanks so much for being so patient during that long photo shoot; you're a pro! Can't get enough of your amazing photos...so beautiful!
    As your Mom (or Dad) says, your species is simply awe inspiring, not only in your looks, but in your delightful personalities, your ability to "talk" (you being bilingual), to sing and dance (); in the incredible bond lof love and trust you and your humans forge! You're almost human! hehe I hope one day to share my home with a "big bird," and hopefully he/she will be as beautiful and talented and loving as you!
    Your family, including Gideon, are so very lucky to have a best feathered friend and loving companion, a kiss dispensing "green angel" in you, Samantha. You're one in a million!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Samantha! Keep up the good work, bringing so much joy and love and laughter to your family, and all who know and love you! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of pampering, being treated to all your big heart desires and more!
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Samantha, and love to Gideon, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Samantha

There should be a whole book and a documentary about Samantha! She is so wonderful and you are both so cute! Awwww... Peace and love from British Columbia

thanks

Thanks your kind words! Sam is a ham! She loves having her picture taken! She likes to be part of the conversation, be one of the girls! I also have two dog,dotd 9/10/12. We are all sitting on the sofa watching tv,Sam loves her brothers, she loves being close. Thanks again!