Thread: Lovely kitty Lily!

Lovely kitty Lily!

Good morning, Lily from NYC! You are a very beautiful kitty lady -- I like your green eyes and your pretty coat pattern! How interesting that you only like to be touched by feet -- I wonder why petting with your humans' hands doesn't appeal to you. but you accept petting in your own special way and you have a best buddy Frankie to enjoy snuggling with! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Lily!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Lily and my Shadow would have much to discuss with one another in regard to the transition from feral feline to household goddess. Ferals tend to set their own rules when they decide to move in with humans, and they do their utmost to teach us what we need to know to serve them properly. The rewards, for those lucky humans who are so graced, are subtle but do add up over time.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Dearest Lily, what a beautiful girl you are.. such lovely-colored fur! We're so glad you were rescued from behind the apartment building and now have a fine life with other cats to hang out with, in particular your best bud Frankie. You look so nice next to your globe.. do you dream of traveling around the world and meeting kitties from all over? I would love to give you some foot-petting!

Congratulations on being selected today's Cat of the Day, darling Lily! We hope you and Frankie and the other kitties and your Purrrrsons are all enjoying a wonderful day of celebration, full of lovies and fun and your favorite treats and lots of foot-petting!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lily

Did some human abuse you with their hands, and that's why you won't be touched that way? Well, you have been adopted by a wonderful person/family, and I promise you will never get hurt with hands again! Happy COTD, Sweetheart, you deserve it.

I have the same issues with some of my Ex Porch Cats they do not like to be picked up or held , and only tolerate petting when they are Whiskas Temptations nearby.
    Lily is such a lovely Cat with such subtle shades of gray and white , she is the Cat with the Coat of Many Colors.

And a rescue as well another Cat saved from what often is a cold and hostile world for the lost and lonely ones!!!

All We Found Hotel Cats , all Rescues are sending a saved Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW To Our Newest very Lucky Cat of the Day Lovely Lily!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lily...you look so worldly next to your globe. As I am about to travel myself I only have a minute to tell you how gorgeous you are and to congratulate you on being our ...Cat of the Day! Lily!!

Lily what a stunning girl you are!!!

You certainly insist on living life by your own terms don't you? Feet only please!!! No hands allowed!!! I can't help but wonder if you were hurt by hands at one time in your life. You have a wonderful home and loving family now though. Please thank them for sharing special you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Lily

What a strange and beautiful COTD Lily is! Loved seeing her, I'll bet her fur feels pretty good on the tootsies too! Peace and love

Oh you silly Lily! How funny you only like feet. Well whatever makes you happy and at least your people don't mind! Ha. I loved your picture and pose -so pretty. Hope you are enjoying your special day. My cat Lily from Long Island wishes you a "feetastic" day!!! Congrats on being COTD!

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Lily!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a pretty girl Lily!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

The Lovely Lily!

Hi Lily! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you beautiful Tabby girl, from a fellow native New Yorker!
    What a lucky lady you are, sweetheart, having been rescued by such a loving and caring forever family! You many never lose all of those traces of your feral roots, but no matter, you're perfect just the way you are, in every way, and clearly the perfect match for your family! Yep, you live life on your terms, but I don't think you're family would have it any other way! And personally, I find you preferring those foot cuddles to hugs, more than precious! My Tigg'r is a rescued, former barn kitty, and while he doesn't like to be held to be hugged, he LOVES cuddling beside us, craving human and furry contact, and it sounds like you and he are on the same page...loving your humans and furry sibs in your own special way!
    How lucky your people and your beloved Frankie are, having a furkid, a best friend and devoted companion, in you!
    Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Frankie and all of your furry sibs are all enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being pampered royally!!!
    Lots of love and foot cuddles to you beautiful Lily, and to your beloved Frankie and the entire furry crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovely Lily!

Oh Lily...you remind me so much of my Dust Bunny - in appearance and attitude! Even your rescue from the streets is familiar!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Lily!