Thread: Star the budgie

Star the budgie

Hi Star, What a pretty bird you are... and your friend too! It's a pleasure to read about you and I can tell that your human loves you very much. I hope you and your Skittles budgie have many years with your human. Congrats on being POTD!

Star what a handsome fellow you are!!!

Your pictures sure made me smile. Just what I needed on this gloomy day. You and Skittles look very happy. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I bet you will talk when you are older. In the meantime, just enjoy your loving family.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Star~

Hi Star! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your beloved feathered friend Skittles, too!
    What a beautiful Budgie you are, Star (your coloring is gorgeous!), and what a precious pair you and Skittles make! How lucky you are to have a best Budgie buddy in him (or her), and your human doubly blessed, having two such sweet and loving feathered friends in you and Skittles! Your human loves you so very much, Star, and it's easy to understand why! You're a beauty inside and out, the best feathered friend a human could ever hope for, and so very deserving of your "top pet" reign!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I so enjoyed meeting you and Skittles today, looking at your lovely photos (you look so adorable sitting in your colorful ring toy), having the chance pay tribute to the very special Budgie that you are! Hope you and Skittles are enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and then some!
    Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Star, and to Skittles too! (Please have your person give you and Skittles both some extra millet for me!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aww Star, you're a cutie!!! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Skittles are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla