Thread: Charlie

Charlie

You are a cutie, Charlie! Glad you were rescued and that you are getting used to being handled by your devoted guardian. Hope you have a fun POTD celebration and it would be hard to find you up against tree bark!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Precious Charlie!

Hi there Charlie! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a precious little creature you are, Charlie, and SO very loved and well cared for by your devoted forever human! I just love your "tree bark" coloring, those sweet little "hands," and your beautiful, amber colored eyes! You're gorgeous!

I shudder to think of what might have happened to you had your person not intervened, and rescued you from your first home! But happily she did (thanks mom), and what a wonderful, new life you have been blessed with, and what a perfect match you and your person make! You two have already forged one very special bond of love and trust, a bond that will only grow stronger with time as you two learn from one another, I'm sure! How lucky your person is, having a best friend as unique and beautiful as you, Charlie, and I hope for you and your young lady, many, many more happy years together!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Charlie! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, celebrating with your family, being spoiled rotten!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charlie what a charming and interesting fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see you on my computer screen and read about you. You are an intriguing fellow. It must be very exciting to have you for a best friend. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

Charlie

Charlie is an awsome little Gecko, What a sweet POTD! Loved seeing Charlies photos, all the best Peace and love

You're a cutie Charlie! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla