Thread: Loki the Lucky

Loki the Lucky

What a Lucky Cat you are Loki, surviving having a car run over you like that.You have almost certainly used up one of your nine lives, please be careful with your remaining eight lives you little White Fire Ball.

You are such a lively Little Cat of the Future and it is good that our Cat General Tour of the Worlds Best Cats of the Future has landed in Norway.
    You do have a touch of naughty to you Loki, not a surprising thing considering that you are the namesake of the Norse God of mischief Loki, the arch enemy of Thor!!!
    We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are all sending Our Best Nordic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWS To Our Newest Brightest Cat of The Future ^^ and Cat of the Day Lively Loki^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Are you a Trickster like your namesake? You sure are as lucky! What a handsome, snow white cat you are.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hello Loki, What a beautiful boy you are! You certainly are 100% CAT and I can see why your human enjoys you and loves you so much. I smiled as I read about the things you do for fun and amusement. I liked all the great pics and video but my fav is the second pic of you and the flowers--so lovely. You're just getting started in life and I hope you and your human have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Loki, what an utterly beautiful young snow-white Norwegian Forest Cat you are, at home in beautiful Norway! We are SO glad you survived that accident and then your Purrrrson found you after you'd hidden. You are full of energy and full of love, so no wonder your humans and you love each other so very much! It sounds like you have them well trained with regard to your daily routine.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, darling Loki! We hope your day is full of celebration for you and your Purrrrsons, with lots of lovies and fun and special treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

loki

what a nice kitty you are.. happy cat of the day to you.. you very pretty kitty.. your so sweet.. loves and hugs and treats to you.. 20121011.0650

Sweet kitten Loki, what a beautiful kitty you are with your white coat and green eyes! And busy, too-- waking up your person for breakfast, going outdoors to make your rounds, and then coming back home for petting, play time and fun! I agree with Phesina-- you have your people very well trained! I agree with Kaycountrygal, too-- the second photo of you with the flowers is just lovely! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Loki!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Loki what an adorable fellow you are!!!

You certainly are very lucky too. Not many cats have a happy out come when they are run over by a car. Please stay close to home and away from cars. I'm sure you gave your human an awful fright seeing that. Please enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Loki!

God dag, Loki, Cat of the Day! Gratulerer!!!
    What a stunning snow white Norwegian Forest Cat you are, Loki, and what a wonderful life you're living there in beautiful Norway with your proud Mama! I'm SO relieved to hear you survived your very scary encounter with that car unscathed! I can only imagine what a fright that put into your Mama! Please don't venture to far from home when you're out on your morning adventures...your Mama wants you around for a long, long time! She is one lucky lady, having a beautiful, mischievous, sweet and fun loving best furkid in you!
    Many thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self with us, Loki! All of your photos are lovely, especially that heart melting close-up of you posing beside those pretty flowers, and your video had me smiling from ear to ear! (Love the paw action!)
    Hope you're enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten by your devoted humans!!!
    Mange, store klemmer og lite kyss til deg, vakre Loki!
    P.S....You have the prettiest blankets!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What beautiful eyes!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, handsome Loki!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You're a gorgeous boy Loki! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a beautiful white kitten you are! Your person takes such wonderful photos of you too. I loved learning all about your adventures and hope you are careful when out and about. Congratulations on being COTD!!!

Lovely Loki!

Yes - you are lucky, Loki...maybe your owner should keep you in from now on! The streets are no safe place for cats. People don't let their pet dogs roam the streets...why is it okay for cats to do so?
    Anyway - I want to say Happy Cat of the Day to you, Loki! Your pics are lovely, and your lil' video clip was funny and cute!

14. Loki! What fun...a Norwegian Forest Cat from.....Norway!! You sound like a bundle of fun all wrapped up in GORGEOUS white fur and you work our regularly. I watched your video...I would like to visit you. We could work out together and then you would wake me up at 7:00 am! (Please explain to my Edwina the difference between 6:00 am and 7:00 am!!!)

I understand...sometimes a cat has to do what a cat has to do...please accept my kiss on your pink nose as I congratulate you as our Cat of the Day! Loki!!

If I thought that I'd make the direct acquaintance of more Norwegian forest cats by going to Norway, I'd have already been there. As far as I'm concerned, they and their people are together one of the greatest assets of Europe: strong, handsome, and pleasant in personality. You, Loki, are right at the top!