Thread: Clovis!

Clovis!

Hi Clovis, you are a very handsome boy! you sound lke such a sweet, gentle soul very concerned if someone is not happy. I love all your pictures and I wish you a very happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh Clovis you are one handsome young man. Congratulations on being DOTD .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Hello Clovis in Canada, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome and smart dog! From the writeup I can see that you really are intelligent, fun, and loving too--great combination. I hope you and your family are together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Clovis, the prettiest pup in the universe!

Hi Clovis! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!
    What a stunning boy you are, Clovis, a quintessential BC! You embody all that is coveted in your beloved breed and then some...beauty, an unmatched work ethic, athleticism (able to leap tall trees in a single bound), keen intelligence, and an unbridled joy for life! But what I love most about you is your sweet and loving, loyal to a fault, personality! How did your people get so lucky, having a furkid as SPECIAL as you?)
    Thanks to your person for sharing you beautiful self, your fabulous photos, with us all! You truly are the perfect dog in every way, sweetheart, and SO very deserving of the title, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!
    Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Clovis! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, chocked full of all sort of fun activities, treats, and lots of love!!!
    Big hugs and *smoochies* to you, beautiful Clovis!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Amazing......

Amazing.. stunning... handsome... beautiful

All those things and smart and loving....

Perfect !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

You're a handsome boy Clovis!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cute Clovis!

Wow...what a beautiful intelligent boy! May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Clovis!

Yo, Clovis! You are a pretty amazing dog. You are so handsome and athletic, and you care so much about your family. You have a bright future as a working dog!