Thread: My girls-pics & video

My girls-pics & video

Tues, Oct 9 2012
    Here's some photos of my girls + a video of Sissy & LilGirl with mums. In the first photo, you'll see Sissy and LilGirl lying near each other on the couch--unusual. I grabbed the camera before they moved LOL. Outside: it's beginning to look a little bit like fall. Then I got a good pic of sweet Annie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2H-u229PQ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7039.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	617.0 KB 
ID:	55157   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7041.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	55158   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6990.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	55159  

Very nice pictures and your flowers are lovely. It is a beautiful time of year, isn't it.

Nice pictures and video. I think that your girls really do enjoy each others company.

What a gorgeous pic of Annie! MWAH! I love her, she is so calm and laid back ALL the time.

And on the sofa, LilGirl may be sleeping by Sissy keeps her eye on MOMMY!!!

The mums in your garden are pretty -- around here they have died off and we have a freeze advisory for tonight.

I watched the vid, so nice to see the little ones.

Now Kay. Sissy was leaving, you called her back and she CAME!! What did she get? You MUST reward her when she listens: treats, praise, jumping around, SOMETHING!!!! Recalls in particular, that could save her life one day. You don't want her to start ignoring you! That is what happens if you don't constantly reinforce.

Riley is in Basic Manners class just now, so I am getting all "MY" training for the 6th time, he heee.

Yay, yay for Sissy and Lil Girl near one another on the sofa! And hello, beautiful Annie! Kisses all around! Your garden is lovely at this wonderful time of the year, too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cute pictures of the girls. Sissy looks as if she is a little more "civilized" around LilGirl now.LOL
    Your flowers are beautiful. Lovely fall pictures.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks everybody for your comments. Yes, the girls are getting along better after 6 months together. Sometimes though I'll be in the kitchen and all I hear are them barking and arguing LOL. I guess Sissy touched LilGirl. Anyway they are getting better but we arent there yet.

oh, yes, Freedom/Sandie, more than likely I gave Sissy a cherrio/cookie off camera. I have cherrios in my pockets 99.99% of the time... I dont leave the house without 'em. I'll keep what you said in mind about rewards for obeying commands.