Thread: Beautiful Kiky!

Beautiful Kiky!

Hi Kiky! Happy Pet of the Day!!!
    What a gorgeous Gecko girl you are, Kiky! Your coloring and markings are so striking, and just as your human says, you sure know how to strike a pose, and doesn't the camera love you. Those huge brown eyes of yours are heart melters for sure...love that little pink tongue, too!! (Your Gecko sister Kimi is beautiful as well, but we won't tell her!) Yes, you're a beauty, but even more beautiful in heart and spirit! What a lucky soul your human is, having a Gecko as sweet and gentle, as filled with personality as you! (You even help with her homework!) OK, so, you have those occasional "jealous" moments, hehe. But no worries sweetheart, in your Mommy's eyes you'll always be #1
    Thanks to your family for sharing your precious little self with us all! You truly are one EXTRA special Gecko girl, Kiky, and so very deserving of your "top pet" honors!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet one, celebrating to the max with your person and sister Kimi, being spoiled to the max!
    Love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Kiky, and to Kimi, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kiky what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I enjoyed your pictures very much. What fun it must be having you as a best friend. I can certianly tell your human loves you!!! Please thank him/her for sharing you with us today. How smart you are to be able to help with home work. I would have loved to have a friend like you when I was in school.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are precious, Kiky! I love your wild cat coloring and hope you and Kimi have lots of fun and attention and treats, in celebration of your deserving POTD honour. Interesting that only your devoted guardian can hold you without you feeling tension. It must mean that you are bonded together!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

You're adorable Kiky! Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Kimi are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla