Thread: Quincy and Gideon!!

Quincy and Gideon!!

Hi Quincy and Gideon! What handsome boys you are! Your Mommy sure does love you. Your pictures are all gorgeous. Happy dotd to you both!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

ohhhhhhhh, Your cuteness and beauty took my breath away! Hello Quincy and Gideon, it is a real pleasure to meet two such adorable boys. No wonder your mom loves you both so much. I'd like to snuggle with the two of you. That's wonderful that you slept together the very first night. (I had hoped my two little ones would be close like that but after 6 months, I'm still waiting.) Back to you two sweet boys, I enjoyed reading about you and can tell that you have a wonderful home and are truly loved. I enjoyed all the great photos. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats for being DOTD!

They make every day a sunny day filled with love. ... They are the sweetest little dogs, I love waking up to them every morning. My life would be empty without them. We live in Quebec, Canada and even in winter their gorgeous faces keep my heart warm! Nothing compares to Sheltie love and I have it times two!
    Wow, Quincy and Gideon! You are absolutely beautiful Shelties! Gorgeous, both sitting still and in motion! How wonderful that you bring such love and joy to your mom, and I can tell how she loves you two as well! I would love to snuggle with the two of you! Kaycountrygal said and I agree-- I hope you have many wonderful years together! Happy Dog of the Day, Gideon and Quincy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quincy and Gideon, the dynamic duo!

Hi Quincy and Gideon! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your lovely Mommy Lori, too!
    What a treat, having not just one but TWO beautiful Sheltie boys, two most deserving doggies, as our co-honorees today! And for your Mommy, just as she says, a double dose of love each and EVERY day! I can't get over how gorgeous your photos are, especially that shot of you guys with your Mommy! Then again, consider the subject matter, hehe, and props to the very talented photographer for capturing all of your many sides, from lovable to athletic, to perfection! I can't imagine a more treasured birthday gift that a furry bundle of love such as you, Gideon! What a perfect addition you were to your happy pack, and how blessed your Mom and furbro Quincy are, having a beautiful best friend and loving companion in you! Your Mommy loves you two SO very much, and understandably so...you two are the BEST, beauties inside and out!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, boys! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten!!!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Quincy and Gideon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Dog of the Day! What gorgoeus puppers!

I am sitting here grinning from ear to ear, having just looked at all your photos! Boys, Gideon and Quincy, you are such handsome fellas, and full of FUN!

Lori, very nice to "meet" you as well. Thank you for introducing your boys to us. I enjoyed reading about them so very much. The story of how Gideon entered your life is awesome! And then to SEE the 2 of them leaning, after you describe it, oh how adorable! And yet, they WILL separate at night, to sleep one on either side of you, isn't that precious.

You must be so thrilled that they have bonded and get along so well together! What a wonderful family. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. I hope you join us here on PT so we can keep up with them and all the adventures!

Happy Day, fellas, I am sure you will have lots of wonderful belly rubs tonight! *grinning again as I picture it!*

Blog Entries

Quincy and Gideon

Oh what a lovely pair! Beautiful boys, magnificent photos! It is very apparent that these two are well loved and very happy campers Simply loved seeing Quincy and Gideon today, peace and love

Oh my gosh Quincy and Gideon, you are both gorgeous! I love Shelties and hope to have one someday! I'm glad your mom submitted so many pictures!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Quincy and Gideon!

OMG - what beautiful dogs! I can tell that they are really loved, and that they also love each other!
    All I can saw is WOW! You two beautiful boys are Dogs of the Day everyday, right?

What a beautiful pair you are! What joy you must bring your household and to each other. The pictures are splendid; such personality and vitality. Just looking at you gives me a big smile.

Simply BREATHTAKING !!

Absolutely stunning !

Quincey and Gidgeon you are wonderful

Live long and prosper ! Cuddle LOTS !
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Thank you !

Thank you for your kind words! Animal lovers rock! You ARE an animal person. You are mt first ever post! I love dotd! My parrot was pet of the dat Oct. 1/12.! It's so much fun to see/read about other animal lovers and their pets. I will return again. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I am sitting here grinning from ear to ear, having just looked at all your photos! Boys, Gideon and Quincy, you are such handsome fellas, and full of FUN!

Lori, very nice to "meet" you as well. Thank you for introducing your boys to us. I enjoyed reading about them so very much. The story of how Gideon entered your life is awesome! And then to SEE the 2 of them leaning, after you describe it, oh how adorable! And yet, they WILL separate at night, to sleep one on either side of you, isn't that precious.

You must be so thrilled that they have bonded and get along so well together! What a wonderful family. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. I hope you join us here on PT so we can keep up with them and all the adventures!

Happy Day, fellas, I am sure you will have lots of wonderful belly rubs tonight! *grinning again as I picture it!*

Thank You!

Thanks for the kind words. I also have an amazon parrot, Samantha potd 1/10/12. She is in love with Gideon! I'm sure your 2 little ones(doggies) will just cuddle up together one day, I can only imagine your smile when that happens!!!: This is only my 2nd post so I can only get better! Thanks again.)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaycountrygal View Post
    ohhhhhhhh, Your cuteness and beauty took my breath away! Hello Quincy and Gideon, it is a real pleasure to meet two such adorable boys. No wonder your mom loves you both so much. I'd like to snuggle with the two of you. That's wonderful that you slept together the very first night. (I had hoped my two little ones would be close like that but after 6 months, I'm still waiting.) Back to you two sweet boys, I enjoyed reading about you and can tell that you have a wonderful home and are truly loved. I enjoyed all the great photos. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats for being DOTD!