Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queen Jazzette

Queen Jazzette

Wow Jazzette, you are not only the queen of the household but you also wear a very regal coat with many ruffles. You are a wonderful girl and have all the right to carry your pretty nose high.
    We love how you and the royal family sit together - is it some birdwatching you are doing?- and we wish you all a great CatoftheDay celebration together

Jazette has definitely won my heart. Maine coons "rule," in more ways than one, with their beauty and personalities.

Jazzette

Wow, before I even read one word I said to myself "what a BEAUTIFUL cat!" and saw that was the first statement the owner made too. I love your cat collection, too! Maine Coons are wonderful; I have known a few in my time, and yours is the prettiest! Happy COTD to all of the "collection!"

Jazette

Absolutely love that last picture. The vacuum cleaner must stay busy with all those long-haired beauties.
    amdla

OMG Maine Coon Heaven!! Jazzette you are the most beautiful girl and so deserving of the spotlight today. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day sweetheart - have an awesome party with all your fur sibs. The last photo is fantastic - what a wonderful family!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

OH MY! How beautiful you are! Hello Jazette, it's a pleasure to meet such a lovely girl. Look at all your colors and your pretty hair; you are indeed striking. All of you cats no doubt give your humans lots of love and vice versa. I enjoyed reading about you and hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

You are indeed in Maine Coon Heaven with all your Cat Companions. Maine Coon Cats are truly the Gentle Giants of the Cat World and are so full of love, and like Will Rogers have never met a person or Cat that they do not like.

We just love that photograph of your Beautifully colored Cats investigating something mysterious in the back yard.
    They just love so very happy together.

My Mikey Fluffy Tail and Ragnar Guftason Angel are sending their Main Coon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To All Of Your Maine Coons Our Newest Cats of the Day and a Special PURR to Jazzette!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Good morning, Princess Jazzette! I wish to kiss your out-stretched paw: Mmwah! You are absolutely gorgeous! Your coat is so lovely with the dark and light colors blended together. I like how you communicate so effectively with your people. The picture of you and your kitty siblings looking out the window has me smiling from ear to ear! I would love to pet you all! I hope I will get to meet your kitty-siblings as future Cats of the Day!

But you are the first, the Princess - As it should be

I hope you will have a wonderful day of celebrating you! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous Jazzette!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jazette, you are simply stunning, with your beautiful, flowing fur. Your fursibs are also gorgeous. It must be a full-time job keeping all that furriness in such good shape!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Jazzette, what an utterly beautiful calico-colored Maine Coon cat you are! We're so sorry you lost your beloved brother Jazz so young, but it is wonderful that you now have four other beautiful Maine Coonies to be your new siblings and subjects for Your Royal Highness to govern. And of course you have your human subjects well trained and ruled also. What a wonderful picture of the five of you gazing out the window at some no-doubt fascinating sight!

Congratulations, Jazzette, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope your whole family, feline and human, are celebrating with you on a day full of treats and fun and lovies!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries

Jazzette

I do not recall seeing a lovelier cat! Nor do I recall seeing a lovelier line up of pussycats! Beautiful photos, Jazzette is an incomparable beauty and it is thrilling that she is our COTD!! please forward lotsa smooches from me Have the best day, peace and love

Jazzette is very beautiful! Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Jazzette what a stunning girl you are !!!

I see you are getting quite a fan club here. Please include me as a member!!! You are a real heart-stealer. I love how your family got a chair to show off your gorgeous colors to their best advantage!!! It makes a purrfect throne for you. Please thank them for sharing you with us mere mortals.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jazette, oh my, what a gorgeous coat you have! You look so much like my calico, Crystal - except in a long hair version.

The photo of you sprawled on the sofa, that shows off your cattitude! I can well imagine you are talkative, bossy, and Queen of your domain - it goes with the calico coloring, he heee. And to see the last photo, of all 5 of you staring out the window, wow! What a home your humans have, with 5 such lovely furkids.

Jazette, I am sorry your brother had to leave much too soon for Rainbow Bridge. I was getting teary eyed reading that you missed him so very much. But your humans knew what to do, they gave you some time and I am sure some loving, and then they set about bringing home some company for you.

From there it sounds like you, Jazette, set about ruling the home, making sure you got the attention you deserve as the Queen, he heee. I enjoyed meeting you and hearing about you and your siblings.

Happy Day, Jazette!

Stunning Jazzette!

Greetings Jazzette! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, you stunning Maine Coon girl!
    What a gorgeous girl you are, in fact, what a bevy of beauties I see before me! Many thanks to your Mom for sharing so many beautiful, simply breathtaking photos with us. You all are kitty calender worthy!

How lucky your Mom is, Jazzette, having not just one but five beautiful, sweet and loving MC kitties to call her own, bringing so much joy to her days! I'm so very sorry to hear of the untimely passing of your beloved brother Jazz; what a very difficult time that must have been for you and your Mom. But what a fine job your siblings are doing, helping to fill that empty space in your hearts! What a crew!

Thanks for brightening my dark and rainy day with your beautiful sweet self, Jazzette! It was a pleasure meeting you and your siblings today, having the chance to pay tribute to you all, and all that you mean to your family!
    Hope you and the entire furry crew are enjoying you much deserved day on center stage, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Jazzette, and to all of your beautiful sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~