Thread: Hi everyone! :)

Hi everyone! :)

I know, I haven't been around a lot lately, but just thought I'd drop in and say hi and update a little on my life for those not on Facebook .

Well, first of all, I have a new addition!

This is Bashful.

Oh, and in other news, I got engaged .

This is my amazing fiance Michael!

All of the animals are doing great, Lily is about to have her 7th birthday, and Brennan's guesstimated age is around 2 years this month, so it'll be his birthday as well. The kittens are getting HUGE, though they are very little for their age imo. They'll be 5 months old on the 5th. Bella won't have anything to do with them anymore though and now she hisses at them , so I'm not sure what we're going to do about that because they still deeply love their mommy. Domino and Tallulah are also doing good, and so is Bashful!

Just wanted to stop by and say hi, I'll try to post some more on here, but I've been super busy with life and school!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

You might think about trying to find new homes or the kittens, we know you love them, but at this age, it's pretty common for mom to want them gone! In nature, it would be time for them to fend for themselves. One family I know ended up with basically detente in their home. They kept two of the kittens, and Momma stayed upstairs, the kittens downstairs, and when the mom cat wanted to eat, she'd find a human and demand they accompany her downstairs into what she then perceived as "enemy territory!"

Best wishes on your engagement! If the animals approve of him, he must be okay! And of course, congrats on your new addition, Bashful is beautiful!
    I've Been Frosted

Bashful is really cute!

Congratulations on your engagement!
    Tell Michael, "Welcome to Pet Talk!"

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Love the bunny and the boyfriend too! Oh I think I told you that already. If he loves animals and you too, he has got to be a great guy!

AWW bashful is so cute, and congratulations on your recent engagement, gosh i think i remember when you joined ,were you not like 13 yrs old, my how time flies, hope you have a great life together and thanks for dropping by, always lovely to read such happy news.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Hey girl.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Yep, I was 13 when I joined here! Now I feel old lol.

Karen, I did think about rehoming some of the cats. I can't decide if I should rehome kittens or if Bella would be happier in a one cat household. The babies are all really attached to each other and the plan is for Michael and I to take Brennan, Hershey, and Tallulah (maybe Jellybean too) and the bunny of course whenever we move out within the next year or so. We will see though!

It would be better to rehome the kittens, as they will be more adaptable, and Bella can stay where she is. And while they may have fun with each other, they probably would be fine separately in new homes if it happens. Just get 'em spayed/neutered before hey leave you, so there don't end up being more homeless kittens out there!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    It would be better to rehome the kittens, as they will be more adaptable, and Bella can stay where she is. And while they may have fun with each other, they probably would be fine separately in new homes if it happens. Just get 'em spayed/neutered before hey leave you, so there don't end up being more homeless kittens out there!
    That's true.

However, now Bella is back to loving the babies and letting them nurse I know there can't be any milk in there, but I guess it's a comfort thing for them. Bella is moody
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography