Thread: Roxy!

Roxy!

Hi Roxy, you are such a pretty girl! I love your coloring and if I knew you, you would get plenty of belly rubs from me! Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello, wonderful Roxy! I'd love for you to decide I'm your friend, so I could pet you and give you tummy rubs! You are a very busy girl, supervising and observing your family, going for a swim and then getting some petting and lovies Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet lovely Roxy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rockin' Roxy!

Hi Roxy! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What a stunning Blue Heeler you are, sweetheart; love your photo spread, that gorgeous close-up, that action shot of you diving into your beautiful pool! (Your tongue's way cute, too!)

You're my kind of girl, Roxy, so athletic, so energetic, with an unbridled joy for life and your people (and swimming)! And what a lucky pup you are, Roxy, having found your way to a family who will provide you with endless opportunities to unleash your energy! After all, yours IS a "working" breed! I just know you're going to shine on the agility course, and in your "personal protection" work as well! But no doubt your family would agree that you shine most brightly in their hearts, as their loyal and loving best friend and companion! What a perfect match you are for your people, and I hope for you and them, many, many more wonderful years together!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, a day filled with tons of fun activities, and lots and lots of love!
    Hugs, kisses and endless belly rubs to you, beautiful Roxy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Roxy! I am mesmerized by your beauty and you face so full of character! Your "glasses" make you looks so alert and intent...

I would love to take a swim with you...Dog of the Day! Roxy!

You're a beauty Roxy!!! I love your coloring! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Roxy!

Roxy - you are such a beautiful and intelligent girl! I like your 'black eye' too - lol!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you!

Ohhhhh Roxy !!!!!!

Beautiful smart Girl.

I so recognise those traits !

You love who you love.. and the rest had better look out !

Stunning Girl.....
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries

Roxy

Roxy is so beautiful! I am familiar with the breed as well and they are a handfull eh? Loved seeing Roxy's wonderful photos. Beautiful dog! Peace and love

What a beautiful dog! I love the coloring around her eyes, she sounds like a great companion.