Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Pictures Of My Cats/Kittens!!!

Love all of the pics Tracey. I do have to say though that Finn has stolen my heart completely.

Hello, everyone! I keep going back and forth through all of these wonderful pictures! Everybody looks terrific!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a great shoot of a bunch of beautiful cats!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What a lovely assortment of cats! I enjoyed each photo very much. You have a great cat family.

Great photos of everyone, thanks for sharing!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm a puddle of mush from all the cuteness!!! I love all your babies!!! Please pass around a few kisses from me, ok?
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7. I have always had a crush on Ziggy....

Great pics, Tracey! Thanks! They all look terrific!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Thanks everyone. I was surprised that I was able to get as many good pictures as I did because some of the cats really didn't want their pictures taken.

I wasn't going to mention this because it may not amount to anything, but late Sun. night I noticed that Blaze was limping a little bit and didn't really want to eat much. He's been hiding and acting a bit lethargic. I called my vet hospital this morning and he has an appt. on Tues. morning at 8:30am with my regular vet. When I got home he was still hiding out but he came out a little later and he was very hungry. He's able to walk around much better now but he's still not his normal self yet. He may have just sprained his leg a little bit. He likes to jump up onto the top of my refrigerator so he may have landed funny and hurt himself or maybe he was rough housing with one of the kittens. Alani seems to be concerned about him and I found him sitting next to Blaze like he was trying to help comfort him. They sure are very bonded brothers. If he's back to normal in the morning then I'll most likely cancel his appointment because then I can't see what my else my vet would be able to do for him. Please send some prayers and positive vibes his way. Thanks.

All of your kids look so happy and healthy- and about beauty- I just cannot pick one. They are all purrfect calendar kitties. Well maybe Reece because he reminds me of Sunny and looks also Abyssinian.
    All the best for little Blaze.
    And I think Astrid got very well what Pearly was saying

Hello, gorgeous Ziggy Stardust! You are very beautiful! I love your amazing eyes, your pink nose and the sweet expression on your face Mmwah, I kiss your gently out-stretched paw. and Mmwah! times ten for Pearl, Sky and all your orangie brothers! I hope Blaze's leg is back to normal very soon. As meowmie said, maybe he landed on it or he was romping with little brothers. We are saying prayers.

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Prayers and healing energies for Blaze, that nothing is seriously wrong and he is back to normal before you know it.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sending prayers and positive thoughts to Blaze.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thanks again everyone. Well I did end up taking Blaze to the vet and I'm very glad that I did. He's running a low grade fever of 103 and my vet noticed that his lymph nodes were a bit enlarged in his right back leg which is the leg he's been limping on. It doesn't look like he injured himself. She thinks that one of my other cats bit him in the leg probably from rough play. He was given an antibiotic shot called Convenia which will last for 2 weeks. She said he should be back to his old self by Friday and if not to let her know. He was a very good boy but also scared. When he got home I could already tell that he was feeling better. He didn't seem to want to eat anything though. I hope that he's now on the mend and that finally all of my cats & kittens will remain healthy.

Great pictures of all of your cats!
    I love the one of Pearl showing off her big Meezer mouth and the close-ups of Ziggy and her beautiful eyes.
    I hope that Blaze feels better soon.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy