Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please keep Daisy in your thoughts/prayers..

We are taking her back to the vet today. She has been struggling to keep food down and it is to the point now where she will not eat in general. She is very lethargic and just not a happy dog. I know losing Molly has been extremely painful for her and she is definitely grieving on top of this. The vet will be performing an ultrasound to see there is a tumor or anything else internally that is causing her sickness.

Daisy has a tumor in her spleen. Our vet thinks that when the blood vessels in the tumor rupture, it bleeds into her stomach and that is when she won't eat. Even if the vet did surgery, she would only have 6 more months at the most. They gave us a bunch of pain meds and other medication to keep her comfortable in the meantime and we have anywhere from 1-5 more months with her.

I'm sorry Daisy didnt get a better diagnosis. I hope the pain medicine helps her and she won't be in pain. No doubt you are sad thinking about her condition. ((Hugs))

I'm so sorry to hear this latest news. I hope that she'll be able to remain comfortable with the remaining time that she has left with you. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I am so sorry to hear this. Will say prayers for her and you during this difficult time.

Many prayers for Daisy to be comfortable and have much good time left with you. (hugs)
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    I am so sorry to read about your sweet Daisy. Hugs sent your way with a soft pat for Daisy. Sending thoughts of strength & comfort to you & Daisy.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

I'm so sorry to hear this. How old is she? Poor girl and poor you that is such sad news and right after Molly. So very sorry hope you will have longer with her than the vet said {{hugs}}

She would be 11 in February.

She's deteriorating very quickly and our vet is making a house call tomorrow afternoon and will be putting her to sleep. I can tell she is in pain. It would be selfish to keep her around any longer. She'll be okay soon.

I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs to you both.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Keeping you and Daisy in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..