Thread: Bosephus!!!

Bosephus!!!

You're a very handsome boy Bosephus!!! Thank goodness you ended up in a better home! It sounds like you're a wonderful pup! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

BEAUTIFUL Bosephus!!!

Hi Bosephus! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What a handsome, beautiful to the core (inside and out) American Staffordshire Terrier to you are! My heart melted at the sight of you posing so proudly with that camera man, with all of your dear, furry friends! What an angel you are, a gentle giant with a heart of pure gold! What an amazing ambassador for Staffordshires/Pitties you are, Bosephus, for all doggies near and far! And what a hero to boot, helping (along with your fellow protestors), to get that town's ban on Pitbulls revoked!!! What a proud moment for you all!

We can't thank your Dad/Mark enough for rescuing you, taking you out of that house of horrors; affording one most deserving doggie a chance at health and happiness in a loving forever home! I'm sickened to think of the abuse you suffered at the hands of your former owners, Bosephus. But in true canine fashion you proved your resilience and ability to bounce back, and under the loving care of your parents, you've grown up to be one the sweetest, most gentle and loving pups on the planet, the best friend a human or furry one, could ever hope for!

I'm not sure which test you failed to pass (barely) in pursuit of your dream of becoming a therapy doggie; the Delta Society perhaps? But it sounds as though you would have no problem at all obtaining your CGC (Canine Good Citizen) certificate, which most places who welcome therapy pets happily accept! I do hope you will continue to pursue your dream, for it would be a shame to deny those in need of a smile and some unconditional, furry love and comfort, your services! In the meantime, keep up the great work, bringing so much joy, love and comfort to your family and all of your preciuos furry friends, to all of your adoring fans (of which I'm one)!

Thanks so much to your extended family/guardian for sharing your heartwarming and most inspirational story with us, sweet boy! You are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, and so very deserving of the title Dog of the Day, EVERY day!
    Enjoy a very happy day, sweetheart, celebrating with your proud family, being loved to pieces!
    Big hugs and loads of sloppy kisses to you, beautiful Bosephus!
    P.S...I hope Mark's father is doing better!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Bosephus!

Wow...what a story! What great pictures! Bo - you are a living testament to the greatness of dogs!
    I can see by your pics that you have buddies from all over the animal kingdom - lol!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Bo!

Hi there, handsome Bosephus! What a looker you are. I am so glad you got a better home. It sounds like you have a great family who loves you dearly. Who wouldn't love that sweet face of yours? I'm so glad the ban was revoked thanks to you and your humans stepping in. That's a very great thing!! I love all the pictures of you. I hope you didn't get skunked by the skunk.

You are such a special boy and a great example of your breed!! I hope you had an exceptionally special day sweet boy as it's my dog's birthday too. I hope you got lots of extra lovin' and treats today. Hugs and kisses across the miles to you sweet boy. Congratulations on being the most deserving dog of the day.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a great story! I'm so glad Bosephus was able to prove himself. And such great pictures of this gentle, handsome dog! Lucky owner, lucky dog. Happy ending.

Blog Entries

Bosephus

I left it rather late Although I read about Bosephus I didn't have time to congradulate him on being a most excellet DOTD! Certainly one I'll never forget Just love his smile, and his spirit is very shiny, peace and love Bo is magnificent.