Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabulous Finnegan!!!

Fabulous Finnegan!!!

Finnegan, you sure are a very handsome orangie. I also have an orangie who came with the name Finnegan and I decided to keep it. The covering up of food is a normal behavior that cats do in the wild. I've only had a few cats do this though. I'm glad that he also has a good buddy to sleep and hang out with. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Fabulous Finnegan-that's what I thought too when I saw you but i knew Krazyaboutkatz would beat me to it-and so it was. It is only good that a wonderful Californian boy like you is greeted by a fellow Californian, don't you think so?
    You are such an elegant gentleman that we would not guess the rascal at first sight. The fact that you are so good in conversations also points towards you having some meezer in you. It is very good that you keep humans and cats on their toes with the food.
    I am especially happy that there is also a picture with your best buddy Sugarboy-big aaawww here about your combined cuteness.
    Congratulations on being our wonderful and most deserving Cat of the Day today

Oh Fin Fin you are adorable! Not only is your orange coat so beautiful but your personality sounds so fun! I loved hearing all about your silly antics. It's so funny that you discuss with your humans your fresh food bowl situation. Two of my cats "cover" their food too -so silly. And your special friendship with Sugarboy is so precious. I loved the picture of the two of you snuggling together. It sounds like you have a perfect furever home! Wishing you all many happy years together. Happy Cat of the Day!!!

You're a gorgeous boy Finnegan!!! Congrats on being COTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I love Orangie Cats and Finnegan, you are most handsome.

Congrats on being named Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Dearest Finnegan, what a fine orange boy you are! You are full of mischief, and you clearly have your humans well trained, notifying them when more food is needed and being willing to discuss the matter fully. And we love the pictures of you, in particular the one of you as a kitten playing with your red pipe cleaner and the one of you and your best bud Sugarboy cuddled up together. And how nice that you have ten kitty siblings to play with! Clearly your humans are among the most enlightened in the world to provide a home for so many .

Congratulations, Finnegan, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family, feline and human, are all having a wonderful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Finnegan!

So lovely! Having finally got myself in gear and enjoying a coffee, I had a look to see who was COTD. The presentation about Finnegan is extremely well done and also heartwarming. I now feel as if I know Finnegan, and I surely wish that I did know him. Wotta Cat!
    Last edited by Sashymo; 10-07-2012 at 11:53 AM. Reason: change 1 to !

Congrats Finnegan for being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Finnegan what a sweetheart you are!!!

There is just something special about orangies. I can see by your pictures and bio you are special to the max. What fun it must be having you around. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, hello, Finny! We're visiting not too far from you, in Santa Barbara, and send you a very hearty CONGRATULATIONS on being COTD!! Have a wonderful celebration!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Blog Entries

Finnegan

Well, I have certainly been charmed by Sir Finnegan! Oh ya, he's a keeper alright, just love every hair. Redheads are a handful, hope the whole family enjoys the best day! Many smooches to Finn, peace and love

Fabulous Finnegan!

Hi Finnegan! Happy Cat of the Day!!!
    What a totally fabulous feline you are, Finnegan! Oh, that coat, those MARKINGS!!! Your "exact" breed/blend may forever remain a mystery, but one thing is for certain, you are one gorgeous guy, and just as sweet and fun loving, as spunky and umm, spirited as you are handsome! And while all of your photos are precious (love the laundry shot), that one of you with spooning with your best buddy Sugarboy is simply heart MELTING!!! That's one mighty big job you have there, watching over your humans, and your 10 furry sibs, not to mention "covering" their food dishes with the invisible cloak daily! But it's clear you're more than up to the task!
    What a treasure your family has in you, Finny, and we give great thanks to them for choosing rescue, giving you and your 10 furry bros and sisters all, the happiest of lives!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, for warming my cold and rainy night with your heartwarming story and photos! I hope and adorable Sugarbo,y and all of your sibs, are enjoying a very happy day of celebration and pampering...you sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Finnegan, and to Sugarboy and all of your siblings, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The photo of you and your best buddy, Sugarboy, is just PRECIOUS!!!!!!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

14. Howdy neighbor! We would love to have you drive a little way north and visit us because we think you are GORGEOUS!!! and it sounds like you sure are fun to be around!

Congrats to Finnegan!! Cat of the Day!!

Finnegan!

What a happy handsome boy! I can tell that you live in a very loving home! And you have a best buddy too!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Finnegan!